Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peterborofox

A Tribute to Leicester City!

Sorry if this topic has already been started.....

This was made by someone called davidhenson44 on YouTube yesterday. I love the bits about De Vries, Savage and DJ Campbell!!

Seriously, this is well woth watching and might cheer us all up a bit after last night.

COME ON LEICESTER :scarf:

That. Is. AWESOME!!!

I thought they weren't gonna mention the mighty Gupster, but then he pulled it out of the bag... :sweating::D

Chelsea Dagger out, this in. :ph34r:

:cry:

I'm currently living in america.

I miss city so much,, match days and the obligatory stop at Filbert Groceries for a drink regardless of wether i was thirsty or not... the walk down Burnmore Street. The same anticipation wether we were playing man U or Colchester....

This song brought it all back!

Truely heart felt thanks. If anyone knows how i can get this as an mp3, please message me

:cry:

I'm currently living in america.

I miss city so much,, match days and the obligatory stop at Filbert Groceries for a drink regardless of wether i was thirsty or not... the walk down Burnmore Street. The same anticipation wether we were playing man U or Colchester....

This song brought it all back!

Truely heart felt thanks. If anyone knows how i can get this as an mp3, please message me

You will find freeware here to convert the Youtube clip to iPod/PSP/MP3 or a host of other things:

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/free-dvd-video-software.htm

Wowzer... I can't believe the positive reaction this song has received. I thought I'd just say hello... I'm Dave, the guy who wrote it - although of course I have to credit Billy Joel with the melody! I've been a City fan since 1990... I write songs now and then mostly for my own amusement but I made a video and put this one on YouTube because I thought other City fans might appreciate it... and I'm really pleased that many people have. I can't deny that if the club ever got hold of it and played it at the Walkers I would be extremely proud, but reading these comments has more than made it worth it.

If anybody does want the mp3, e-mail me your address to [email protected] and I'll happily send it to you.

Thanks again for the kind comments.

Wowzer... I can't believe the positive reaction this song has received. I thought I'd just say hello... I'm Dave, the guy who wrote it - although of course I have to credit Billy Joel with the melody! I've been a City fan since 1990... I write songs now and then mostly for my own amusement but I made a video and put this one on YouTube because I thought other City fans might appreciate it... and I'm really pleased that many people have. I can't deny that if the club ever got hold of it and played it at the Walkers I would be extremely proud, but reading these comments has more than made it worth it.

If anybody does want the mp3, e-mail me your address to [email protected] and I'll happily send it to you.

:appl::chant::scarf:

Send it to the club! Better than the Chelsea Dagger!

Dave, Great song, keep up the good work

:scarf::worship::scarf:

Welcome to the forum Dave. :thumbup:

:appl::scarf:

:appl::welcome::worship:

What a song!

This talks about players past and present and i think it would be a perfect song for City to release for their anniversay season. They could use it to raise money for their chosen charity...

infact i emailed the song to the club and told them so. also emailed the link to this thread so they can see the fans reaction and will be intresting so see what they think of it. Hope you dont mind, David!!!

:scarf:

Archived