Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AJF

ZX Spectrum

I've got a ZX81, a Spectrum, the 48K pack and a library of other stuff on the bookshelf behind me :cool:

Quality! - Am I right in thinking you could actually get games for the ZX81 - even though it was 1k? Is that right?

Can anyone remember a game on the Spectrum where you are underground and there's fires and allsorts goin off. Like a fantasy/adventure game. It was amazin.

Knightlord?

i remember that was the first game that came in a box - to accommodate the TWO cassettes required to load it!!!!

....my favourite was jetpac....

Could you?

I just typed in programs from the magazines, tapping away on my gosub button.

That brings back memories too! (god I was sad) - I remember typing in games which (in the event you could actually get them to run) were utter shite - not quite worth the 5 hours or so you would spend typing them in - Always annoying when the magazine you were reading from had smudged so you couldn't tell what you had to type! Happy Days! :)

Archived