Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JakeShingler

Firefox

Also, Chrome is still in Beta so its not as stable as some think.

Firefox is still the way forward in my opinion. But if you still want the Google link, I strongly recommend the Google Toolbar. I use it a great deal and its awesome for storing bookmarks and the best thing about it is that you can access them from any computer!

Link

as lovejoy concurred earlier

Opera = Win

it is seemingly faster, has in built security systems, has a much better layout that looks really good aswell, very easy to find your way around, you can do the 9 page bookmark page as your openning page. That plus the widget system is a rather cool extra aswell.

I Thoroughly recommend giving it a go ahead of Firefox, Safari, Chrome, I.E ect, if you don't like it you can go back

as lovejoy concurred earlier

Opera = Win

it is seemingly faster, has in built security systems, has a much better layout that looks really good aswell, very easy to find your way around, you can do the 9 page bookmark page as your openning page. That plus the widget system is a rather cool extra aswell.

I Thoroughly recommend giving it a go ahead of Firefox, Safari, Chrome, I.E ect, if you don't like it you can go back

Last time I tried opera was when it was opera 5. I have just given it a go and the style looks nice, better then what firefox default looks like, like windows. :thumbup:

you are both aware that anything you post, do, upload, edit or whatever using chrome legally belongs to google if you sign the terms and conditions (which you have to to set it up)

I've actually just realised that from the Chrome thread.

However, I just love the layout and user-friendly-ibility of it that I'm willing to overlook it.

For now.

Archived