Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Google Chrome

From the Google Chrome website

For times when you want to browse in stealth mode, for example, to plan surprises such as gifts or birthdays, Google Chrome offers the incognito browsing mode. Web pages that you open and files downloaded while you are incognito won't be logged in your browsing and download histories; all new cookies are deleted after you close the incognito window. You can browse normally and in incognito mode at the same time by using separate windows.

Corporate honesty was called for here

Surely it should have read

"If you're cracking one off in front of your p.c and don't want your mum/sister/wife/girlfriend to know about it we've designed the incognito browsing mode to keep your secrets safe ...

• 2 years later...

I like google chrome and have been using it for a year now but it keeps crashing on me recently ? shockwave flash crashing is one of the biggest problems , is anyone else having same problems?

I'm having the same problem too.

I like google chrome and have been using it for a year now but it keeps crashing on me recently ? shockwave flash crashing is one of the biggest problems , is anyone else having same problems?

I'm having the same problem too.

An update usually works. In the top right, where the spanner is, it usually tells you that an update is due.

Flash plugin on any current version of chrome is a complete catastrophe, and I can't use firefox because it always randomly shuts down for some reason on my PC. IE is beyond shit. Safari and Opera not compatible enough...

No win situation it would seem :rolleyes:

Flash plugin on any current version of chrome is a complete catastrophe, and I can't use firefox because it always randomly shuts down for some reason on my PC. IE is beyond shit. Safari and Opera not compatible enough...

No win situation it would seem :rolleyes:

What does that mean? Compatible with what? I use safari every day for all my browsing and never had a problem

What does that mean? Compatible with what? I use safari every day for all my browsing and never had a problem

Main problem would be that the university learning system doesn't work on safari...

The only problem I have with Chrome is physically printing stuff.

I can never "Print Selection" etc.

the whole printing bit is poo!

AND NO PRINT PREVIEW OPTION!!! ARGH!!!

Archived