Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simi

Live Music

I always find I like some songs more when they're played live and prefer them to the orginals.

I've got an acoustic version of Slide Away, breathtaking. Always listen to that as opposed to the orginal.

So, anyone got any songs they prefer being played live or just a favourite live song?

Fear Of The Dark by Iron Maiden

and the best live song of all time

Nothing Else Matters by Metallica, that brought a tear to my eye

Maiden are a band I've always wanted to see live.

Gotta agree about 'tallica. NEM was amazing at Leeds last year. Sounds great on S&M too.

Foo Fighters - Everlong.

Loved every second.

:cool: Yeh I loved it at Wembley.

Muse playing Blackout live at Wembley Stadium was something else. I nearly cried. It was awesome.

:thumbup:

and the best live song of all time

Nothing Else Matters by Metallica, that brought a tear to my eye

Not seen them, but NEM is pretty ****in' special on S&M.

I always find I like some songs more when they're played live and prefer them to the orginals.

I've got an acoustic version of Slide Away, breathtaking. Always listen to that as opposed to the orginal.

So, anyone got any songs they prefer being played live or just a favourite live song?

Is that when Noel sings it ? Its was in Chiago in 98 if thats the one your on about. I agree that version is better then the one on Definitely Maybe.

Archived