Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fifa Ultimate Team

Is no-one playing this?

I'm loving it at the moment.

My team is 4 star:

Dida - 79 - AC Milan

Hoiland - 70 - Stabæk Fotball

Coulibaly - 75 - Auxerre

Bates - 70 - Middleborugh

Antonio Lopez - 76 - Atletico Madrid

Van der Meyde - 73 - Everton

Cana - 73 - Marseille

Barry Robson - 79 - Celtic

Drenthe - 75 - Real Madrid

Giovani dos Santos - 'Spurs

Henry - 88 - Barcelona

Harsh.

How the hell did you manage to get them two!

Did you buy packs with real money or just coins?

Got Ferdinand with my first gold pack, and i bought a gold pack and got Aguero :thumbup:

I've had 3 gold packs and my only 'exceptional' player is Henry. All the others are like 77. <_<

I don't get that, i got Silvestre in my 3rd gold pack and he's only 76,

Howards banging them in for me

I know this has nothing to do with the ultimate team thing but has anybodys Fifa gone dodgy?

Playstation 3.

Since I got an update with the ultimate team/new trophies on it I cannot load up my manager mode.

If I press 'load' it states; '

the file you are attempting to load is from another user, please select and load a manager mode save from your user'

But it f~@king is from my user, it's on my bloody PS3.

It was an awesome season aswell, I was in the 2011-12 season and sitting top of the coca-cola championship with Leicester;

Kasper Schmiecal

Glen Johnson

Alexsaner Tunchev

Jack Hobbs

Joe Mattock

Iain Hume

Gareth Williams

Joe Ledley

Djibrel Cisse

Yakubu

Emile Heskey

At the moment, really angry! :@:@:@:@:@:@:@

I know this has nothing to do with the ultimate team thing but has anybodys Fifa gone dodgy?

Playstation 3.

Since I got an update with the ultimate team/new trophies on it I cannot load up my manager mode.

If I press 'load' it states; '

the file you are attempting to load is from another user, please select and load a manager mode save from your user'

But it f~@king is from my user, it's on my bloody PS3.

It was an awesome season aswell, I was in the 2011-12 season and sitting top of the coca-cola championship with Leicester;

Kasper Schmiecal

Glen Johnson

Alexsaner Tunchev

Jack Hobbs

Joe Mattock

Iain Hume

Gareth Williams

Joe Ledley

Djibrel Cisse

Yakubu

Emile Heskey

At the moment, really angry! :@:@:@:@:@:@:@

Funny you should say that, Mines for the 360 though.

I'm half way through the third season on Manager Mode and i have Southampton when i play them and the game finished it always crashes on 7% when generating other results, I've reloaded it and tried simming the match but it still does the same. :(

Only started happening after the update. :angry:

Funny you should say that, Mines for the 360 though.

I'm half way through the third season on Manager Mode and i have Southampton when i play them and the game finished it always crashes on 7% when generating other results, I've reloaded it and tried simming the match but it still does the same. :(

Only started happening after the update. :angry:

Yes and I really don't want to start a new season on it after doing quite well :@

Has anyone bought this Fifa Ultimate Team?

The offline mode I either find too easy, or if I set it harder its too hard, and I get bored of play the computer anyway, But then the online game ok but no challenge - As in a tournament or league - I know you can set leagues up but you don't always have someone online to play in your league.

But I understand the ultimate team is a tournament/league against who is online at the time and you win trophy's and things? Is it worth it? I played the free trial seems ok, quite tempted to buy it, just wanted to know if anyone else had bought it and what they thought of it?

The offline mode I either find too easy, or if I set it harder its too hard, and I get bored of play the computer anyway, But then the online game ok but no challenge - As in a tournament or league - I know you can set leagues up but you don't always have someone online to play in your league.

But I understand the ultimate team is a tournament/league against who is online at the time and you win trophy's and things? Is it worth it? I played the free trial seems ok, quite tempted to buy it, just wanted to know if anyone else had bought it and what they thought of it?

I bought it, and I think its worth it. :thumbup:

Played over 100 matches on it.

I have, its great but it is annoying when you lose two great players because i forgot too give them new contracts :cry:

I bought it, and I think its worth it. :thumbup:

Played over 100 matches on it.

won a tournament yet?

I have, its great but it is annoying when you lose two great players because i forgot too give them new contracts :cry:

won a tournament yet?

Whats the crack with the tournaments on it? Do you have to stay online to finish the tournament there and then until it is finish, or can you get half-way through and save it somehow? It's just v people who are online at the time? Or are you placed into a group of some kind?

How many tournaments is there?

Whats the crack with the tournaments on it? Do you have to stay online to finish the tournament there and then until it is finish, or can you get half-way through and save it somehow? It's just v people who are online at the time? Or are you placed into a group of some kind?

How many tournaments is there?

more then 10!

You can quit after winning a game in the tournament, then come back to it later on :thumbup:

Archived