Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peterborofox

Chris Powell

People seem to say Gradel was a super sub. But so was this man. When Pearson brought him on I wondered why as didn't see what he could add to the game. But it was quite obvious really-EXPERIENCE. Him coming on let Gilbert go forward and at one point I swear we only had 3 at the back.

But throughout the game did anyone notice how the ref would not pace out the wall for free kicks correctly. But the reason Gradel scored apart from skill, was the fact Powell brought his experience to the game and took the time in pacing out the wall for the ref!!!!

And then the resulting free kick hits the back of the net!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Powell you are a legend :thumbup:

I love the guy!

I've said it before & I'll say it again, keep Chris Powell at the football club.

He will be a great coach, has invaluable experience, & would be a fantastic ambassador for LCFC.

MM give the guy a non-playing contract at the end of this season, 'cos if you don't, someone else will & their gain will be our loss.

I've said it before & I'll say it again, keep Chris Powell at the football club.

He will be a great coach, has invaluable experience, & would be a fantastic ambassador for LCFC.

MM give the guy a non-playing contract at the end of this season, 'cos if you don't, someone else will & their gain will be our loss.

Im sure when Charlton inevitably get relegated he will join them and play a similar role. Maybe even a player manager role. He is Mr Charlton at the end of the day.

Archived