Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Video.

I have some video of from yesterdays game, after Gradel scored, which i'm planning to put on youtube but I had my phone the wrong way when filming it, Bascially the video is on it's side so you would have to turn you head to suit the screen lol

Is there any way of rotating it, like you can rotate pictures when you need to, I have had a look but couldn't find anything that I would have thought would work, was wondering if anyone else knew a way?

I have some video of from yesterdays game, after Gradel scored, which i'm planning to put on youtube but I had my phone the wrong way when filming it, Bascially the video is on it's side so you would have to turn you head to suit the screen lol

Is there any way of rotating it, like you can rotate pictures when you need to, I have had a look but couldn't find anything that I would have thought would work, was wondering if anyone else knew a way?

That's just funny! :crylaugh: Sorry Matt!

There's a free program I downloaded called Free Studio Manager, I can't remember where from but it has a 'Free Video Flip and Rotate' option.

Not sure if that's it and I've never used that feature.

Googled = http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q...earch&meta=

I've just tried it on a short bit of video and it seems to work ok.

Archived