Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

C & C Red Alert 3 on ps3

Yeah man, one of my favourite games of all time. I've completed 'em all about 10 times! Not long bought Red Alert 3 on PC but not played it much yet. It looks a good step up from Tiberium Wars 3 in graphics and that. There some good characters in it off tele n films. I aqlways take me time and defend for a bit while I make a shit-hot base.

Wotshisname off Lost was in the last one? Plays Sawyer, it was funny seeing him on the game!

Yeah man, one of my favourite games of all time. I've completed 'em all about 10 times! Not long bought Red Alert 3 on PC but not played it much yet. It looks a good step up from Tiberium Wars 3 in graphics and that. There some good characters in it off tele n films. I aqlways take me time and defend for a bit while I make a shit-hot base.

Wotshisname off Lost was in the last one? Plays Sawyer, it was funny seeing him on the game!

same, i have number 2 on my ps3

crush-cacre3copy.jpg

2741628826_525886c3f4.jpg

Archived