Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Euro League Challenge [FM09.]

I thought Partizan have a half decent squad, to be honest. I was going to put them in the challenge instead of Dinamo (as I prefer them :wub: ) but their squad looked too good! lol

I'm doing okay vs Bordeaux I just can't fooking score since this new patch. I really have to find a new set of tactics, my style has been fooked.

Lewandowski really is a god, though. :smile:

The league probably isn't quite as hard as I was angling for, really, too many filler teams. Getting out of it will be hard though, I think only two teams go up and Arsenal, AC, Valencia and Ajax will be hard to top. No doubt JoeyB'd magic up a sollution ;)

The Super League will be insane, though, when we get there. :P

You really need to download some graphics!!

Ugh. I did all this work to try and get myself settled in and enjoy the game again after the new patch and I still hate the damn 9.3.0 engine. When's the next "fix" due?!

You really need to download some graphics!!

Ugh. I did all this work to try and get myself settled in and enjoy the game again after the new patch and I still hate the damn 9.3.0 engine. When's the next "fix" due?!

This is the final build.

Edit: And I see what you mean about the pace has dropped off, but the skill and dribbling has definitely got better. Gradels' god!

I'm hoping I'll get used to it. For all the people saying they dislike it there's a fair few people loving it up.

I'm still not convinced though. If my save games will still be playable I may go back to either vanilla or 9.1

Like I said, the "Loading Manager Targets" or whatever it is will take aeons but will certainly work (as illustrated by everyone else getting it working :P)

Personally I'd just set it to load and go have a cup of tea / pot noodle / wank.

Edit: In other news, I finally got round to the first game of the season and ground out a 0 - 0 draw with Bordeaux. Goalscoring looks like it may be a serious issue, however, with my fast-paced, counter-attacking tactics rendered defunct by the new engine. Back to le board du drawing.

I'm hoping I'll get used to it. For all the people saying they dislike it there's a fair few people loving it up.

I'm still not convinced though. If my save games will still be playable I may go back to either vanilla or 9.1

If you've played the save game on 9.3 it will no longer work on an earlier patch

Signed my Tales for £350k. :cool:

Probably got generated with worse stats than yours, mind. Still it's his potential I signed him for.

Reckon I got a way better deal £5m for Gignac than £13m for Nilmar, mind!

Time will tell...

I thought you'd gotten 09 working now?

I don't have 08 mate. :(

Ask someone like Potter, he's probably a big enough nerd to know how to use the editor. :thumbup:

I resent this.

And I hate the editor, I only use it to add mates in unemployed and then leave it on holiday to see how they do :P

I think they're a decent choice, tbh, plenty of decent Danish players about - easily enough to have 4, probably got the best ground and the most well supported.

Plus I think they start in the CL which will bring in money and attract okay players.

+ Mortren Nordstrand isn't too much worse than The Lev'. Their reserves won't work, mind, but I doubt that'll bother anyone.

Nordstrand :w00t:

Was a beast for me on Pro Evo in the ML

I'm going for a 5-4-1 any attacking formation isn't working :(

Beat Standard 2-0. :scarf:

lol I aint played my 2nd league game yet... Macauley Christansus has joined me for £1.3 million from HSV 2, only 17 but he is a quality striker...trying to sign Riquelme from Boca for 10 mil, if that goes through thats me final signing of the season. :D

Archived