Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Euro League Challenge [FM09.]

I don't QUITE understand the play off system in Holland but the season is split into four periods. I think the best not-already-qualified team from each period gets a play-off spot?

I presume Arsenal don't because they're winning the league?

I don't QUITE understand the play off system in Holland but the season is split into four periods. I think the best not-already-qualified team from each period gets a play-off spot?

Yeah i think you're right because Bordeaux just got a play off spot in seventh.

Just set a new club record...

Six defeats in a row, Amazingly that ended with a 1-0 win against Valencia. :blink:

Can't wait to get to the end of the season and turf some of this crap out.

Who did you say you were? Dinamo?

I actually don't know much about their squad, it's got to be worse than Partizan's though!

I don't quite understand Partizan. They've actually got some okay players.

The reserves have a fair few players who are woeful yet are on 5-7k a week they'll be the first to go.

Three games left I'll put the table up when I'm done, Lech and Kobenhavn are doing fairly well in 10th and 11th atm.

Cluj have only won 3 times all season. lol

The reserves have a fair few players who are woeful yet are on 5-7k a week they'll be the first to go.

Three games left I'll put the table up when I'm done, Lech and Kobenhavn are doing fairly well in 10th and 11th atm.

Cluj have only won 3 times all season. lol

Can you do me a favour and show me how the UEFA cup is going please?

Take a screenshot of the Group Stages and then show me whatever round it's currently on.

Hmm. Can you keep me posted as the season goes on, please?

As long as it gets to the knock-out stages with the correct amount of teams it should be fine. If the second season generates / refreshes correctly then everything should be fine from there.

The reason it happened is that it had to generate the group stages and the seedings are affected by what country a team is from, I think.

There's 6 periods across the season - each team wins this period gains a playoff.

The next two spaces go to highest non-period winners finishers in the OVERALL table.

The winner of the OVERALL table automatically qualifies for Eredivisie.

If the winner of the OVERALL table, also won a period - (normally the case), this spot will go to the highest positioned non-period winning team in the OVERALL table.

The 6 period winners will be joined by 16th and 17th in Eredivise who will play in a play-off system.

If a winner of a period wins a period for the second time, it goes to the second positioned team in the period. If that second positioned team has won a period, there is no winner and this spot goes to the 3rd highest non-period winner in the OVERALL table.

Play-off system (they cannae do a Quarter system)

The bottom 4 teams in the overall table play initially on a two legged basis. The winners qualify to Round 2.

Round 2 - Eredivise sides will play the two qualifiers from Round 1. The other four play each other. BEST OF 3 BASIS.

Round 3 - Winners face each other on a BEST OF 3 basis for promotion to Eredivise.

Crazy, crazy dutch. You could have a pants season and finish bottom but have a good 8 game run and be in the play-offs. :rolleyes:

I don't think I'll be involved in the play offs anytime soon!

Salgado - Free

Addo - Free

Luca Tremolada - 725k from Inter's youth team, My new German scout says he could be pretty damn good.

That's all I've managed not many are interested.

Add some random Cameroon international too that he was free also.

I don't think I'll be involved in the play offs anytime soon!

Salgado - Free

Addo - Free

Luca Tremolada - 725k from Inter's youth team, My new German scout says he could be pretty damn good.

That's all I've managed not many are interested.

Add some random Cameroon international too that he was free also.

Got him on a free, Gradel keeping him out the team atm

Archived