Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Ft Rap Battle Season 2 Sign Up

Because it's ALL true! :P

And I just realised something - all the best music (at least, the stuff I like) never gains mass popularity, and by that measure, all the raps that are losing are the best! :yesyes:

Lastly, what's going to happen when we get down to the 5 winners? Somehow gonna make it up to 8 (3 best losers?) or knock off the worst winner to make it 4...

OR ...and I'm quite liking this idea, doing a league where everyone plays everyone else once (which gives Smuts half a chance :whistle: )

lol

I liked the idea of the league

Had to reply in here cos the other thread bin closed

BTW. You're disqualified.

For looking like Harry Potter. Magic is not allowed.

It's exactly that sort of obvious, lack-of-imagination humour that saw you go out, Karly.

I hope you're more inspired in your cheating "play-off" round. :thumbup:

Given how quick off the mark you are I'd suggest something like a Hair-Off instead if you want something you can win. Maybe a cum gargling competition?

Nah you've got an unfair advantage in a cum gargling comp, you've had all the practice!

Ladies i'll bow out as well to let the other 3 through leaving the 8 in the next round as ...

Finners

Stez

Fez

Nationwider

El Empty

A Fox In Essex

MTWG

Trav Le Bleu.

Simples. Will draw tommorrow give you the weekend to write and put em up on Monday night.

Nah you've got an unfair advantage in a cum gargling comp, you've had all the practice!

Ladies i'll bow out as well to let the other 3 through leaving the 8 in the next round as ...

Finners

Stez

Fez

Nationwider

El Empty

A Fox In Essex

MTWG

Trav Le Bleu.

Simples. Will draw tommorrow give you the weekend to write and put em up on Monday night.

Sweeeeeet. Can't beat the old 'lucky loser', to continue the FA Cup analogy...

Finners

Stez

Fez

Nationwider

El Empty

A Fox In Essex

MTWG

Trav Le Bleu.

FARCE

Archived