Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlabyFox

Quantum of Solace

Should i buy it? Is it any good?

IGN review

Name me one game that is based on a film which is a good game to play.

Being named after a terrible sequel to a great film doesn't help this title much either.

Movie spin offs are a big no no - and one based on 'Quantum of Solace' which was a terrible let down is a big no no.

Rent it. Then chuck it.

Being named after a terrible sequel to a great film doesn't help this title much either.

Movie spin offs are a big no no - and one based on 'Quantum of Solace' which was a terrible let down is a big no no.

Rent it. Then chuck it.

chronicles of riddick was a awesome game, theyre bringing out a remake plus more game soon i think.

Uhm. Probably the best game ever?

goldeneye1up.jpg

And I'm personally not a fan but Knights of the Old Republic is supposed to be amazing if you're into that sort of thing. Do Lego Star Ways and Batman count? They're mental!

Uhm. Probably the best game ever?

goldeneye1up.jpg

And I'm personally not a fan but Knights of the Old Republic is supposed to be amazing if you're into that sort of thing. Do Lego Star Ways and Batman count? They're mental!

Forking loved that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Picked this up for £10 in hmv the other day and although it's very short, its actually quite enjoyable. The online modes are very simple but fun and a decent vaiety of game types on there. If you can get it in that sale then its well worth picking up a copy!

Picked this up for £10 in hmv the other day and although it's very short, its actually quite enjoyable. The online modes are very simple but fun and a decent vaiety of game types on there. If you can get it in that sale then its well worth picking up a copy!

Good Init' :thumbup:

I Like The Cover System, Its Solid To Have Cover On Call Of Duty.

Rent it. Then chuck it.

The Warriors is brilliant.

I've just picked it up for a tenner also from Blockbuster, can't go wrong for that.

Good Init' :thumbup:

I Like The Cover System, Its Solid To Have Cover On Call Of Duty.

It's just a good simple game that doesnt try and be to flashy but does the basic things spot on. Might be a bit annoyed if I'd paid full price for it because it was fairly straight forward to complete but to be honest it's the first game since Unchartered that has actually had me hooked.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived