Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lovejoy

What Are You Playing Now?

NBA Live. Just about to (finally) play my last game of the regular season! Not simulated any :cool:

As who wee man?

You should see my Celtics team on 2K9. Traded a couple of ressies plus both my draft picks for Tyson Chandler. Also I put myself on the game with incredibly accurate stats :thumbup: and my side is unreal. And $45million over the salary cap :laugh: .

As who wee man?

You should see my Celtics team on 2K9. Traded a couple of ressies plus both my draft picks for Tyson Chandler. Also I put myself on the game with incredibly accurate stats :thumbup: and my side is unreal. And $45million over the salary cap :laugh: .

Who do you think :P

Finished the season 66-16 - 0.805 :) Best by miles. 36-5 at home.

Kobe got 28.9 PPG, best in the league. Dirk Nowitski got MVP though <_<

Kobe also got in the All NBA 1st team, I got Coach of the year.

My starting 5 is:

Bynum

PJ Brown

Gerald Wallace

Kobe

Chauncey Billups

Made no end of changes during the season lol

Got Clippers in the play offs :giggle:

Who do you think :P

Finished the season 66-16 - 0.805 :) Best by miles. 36-5 at home.

Kobe got 28.9 PPG, best in the league. Dirk Nowitski got MVP though <_<

Kobe also got in the All NBA 1st team, I got Coach of the year.

My starting 5 is:

Bynum

PJ Brown

Gerald Wallace

Kobe

Chauncey Billups

Made no end of changes during the season lol

Got Clippers in the play offs :giggle:

Chauncey Billups = Legend :thumbup: .

Currently 36-22 in the regular season, 2nd to the Heat in the East. Lakers are 38-18 in the West behind Houston. I sim more than I play though :thumbup: .

LeBron and Kevin Martin :o leading the way in according to the stattracker. Me and Ray Allen both averaging 21+ ppg, which is decent as I only play 12 minute games.

Rondo averaging 10 ppg, 7 assists and 4 steals as 6th man.

The ratings of my starters are 97,95,96,91,90 with Rondo 89,82,82,81,79,70,67 on the bench :laugh: . I'm shagged when any contracts expire.

Currently 3rd in the East hosting 2nd as I visit the Bulls. Luol Deng is practically unguardable :@ .

Chauncey Billups = Legend :thumbup: .

Currently 36-22 in the regular season, 2nd to the Heat in the East. Lakers are 38-18 in the West behind Houston. I sim more than I play though :thumbup: .

LeBron and Kevin Martin :o leading the way in according to the stattracker. Me and Ray Allen both averaging 21+ ppg, which is decent as I only play 12 minute games.

Rondo averaging 10 ppg, 7 assists and 4 steals as 6th man.

The ratings of my starters are 97,95,96,91,90 with Rondo 89,82,82,81,79,70,67 on the bench :laugh: . I'm shagged when any contracts expire.

Billups is a big hero. Him and Kobe just take over games when I need them.

I was determined not to sim any in this game, will probably start another game though where I sim every game lol

Billups is a big hero. Him and Kobe just take over games when I need them.

I was determined not to sim any in this game, will probably start another game though where I sim every game lol

66-16 I think you need to go up a difficulty level :thumbup: .

Good god you've flew through that.

Knicks will do you :P

Couldn't be arsed with the last 20 or so games. Also just looked and none of my stars contracts are up this summer :banana: .

Knicks won't stand a chance. Did them in all 4 regular games, once by 40 points :cool: .

Are you playing it on 360?

How hard are the QTS things to pull off with the controller? I absolutely hate Yuan the tranny.

QTE are hard but I'll live and Yuan pisses me off, have you seen her chainsaw yet? Yes I am playing it on 360

Fallout 3 as my secondary "evil" character (and man, is it hard to build bad karma! since the main story takes you on a "good" route for the most part and I'm naturally inclined to be nice to people I meet!)

Bioshock - one of the most atmospheric games ever with a truly inspired game world!

My usual ventures in City of Heroes/Villains as the following ne'er-do-wells...

villainssigsmall.jpg

and the occasional Civ4 venture.

QTE are hard but I'll live and Yuan pisses me off, have you seen her chainsaw yet? Yes I am playing it on 360

Yeah I completed it on the Dreamcast and Xbox and now I've almost completed it on the third format :crylaugh::unsure:

I'm in the yellow head building purposely avoiding the darkness and getting into fights.

Yeah I completed it on the Dreamcast and Xbox and now I've almost completed it on the third format :crylaugh::unsure:

I'm in the yellow head building purposely avoiding the darkness and getting into fights.

I remember the first time I played that.

It took me so long to get into it. I know you have to try and get in all entrances first before you do the Chawan symbol I think. But I tried to get in one entrance and saw both others but didnt get in them because I knew I would get the same answer back from the guards so I was there for probably an hour running around the building seeing how I could get in it lol

My AFC Bournemouth game on Fifa 09. Front five of Aguero, Bojan, di Santo, Agbonlahor and Podolski.

Mikel does the donkey work.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, Shwan Jalal had better still be in goal. :angry:

Archived