Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lovejoy

What Are You Playing Now?

Good god you've flew through that.

Knicks will do you :P

Did NY 4-2 fairly comfortably before the trouble started. Won the opening 2nd round game vs the Sixers, but with Allen, Garnett and Chandler proceeded to go 3-1 down. Needed to go all the way, though tbh I won the last three all by double figures to progress to the conference finals where I did Detroit 4-1.

Hornets in the finals, who incidentally beat the Lakers 4-1 in Round 2 :thumbup: .

Did NY 4-2 fairly comfortably before the trouble started. Won the opening 2nd round game vs the Sixers, but with Allen, Garnett and Chandler proceeded to go 3-1 down. Needed to go all the way, though tbh I won the last three all by double figures to progress to the conference finals where I did Detroit 4-1.

Hornets in the finals, who incidentally beat the Lakers 4-1 in Round 2 :thumbup: .

<_<

I lost 3/4 times to them. And Phoenix.

Anyway, I downloaded Premier Manager 97 earlier, and have been playing on that :cool:

<_<

I lost 3/4 times to them. And Phoenix.

Anyway, I downloaded Premier Manager 97 earlier, and have been playing on that :cool:

They were 3-1 up :o , just taken them to game 6 :sweating: . Cba anymore tonight though.

They were 3-1 up :o , just taken them to game 6 :sweating: . Cba anymore tonight though.

Lost to the buggars 4-2 :angry: . Stojakovic and Paul destroyed me in a game 6 blowout.

Anyway, now attempting the Bahrain GP with Super Aguri on F1 CE :) .

Lost to the buggars 4-2 :angry: . Stojakovic and Paul destroyed me in a game 6 blowout.

Anyway, now attempting the Bahrain GP with Super Aguri on F1 CE :) .

lol

I'm 2-0 against the Clippers and destroying them at half time on game 3.

What's F1 CE? :unsure:

Treasure Island Dizzy

:o

How have you got that?! I always wanted that one as a kid but we never had it :cry: I used to have Fantasy World Dizzy, Magicland Dizzy, Prince of the Yolkfolk, Fast Food Dizzy, Kwik Snax and Fantastic Dizzy. All I have now is the latter on a Mega Drive emulator :cry:

:o

How have you got that?! I always wanted that one as a kid but we never had it :cry: I used to have Fantasy World Dizzy, Magicland Dizzy, Prince of the Yolkfolk, Fast Food Dizzy, Kwik Snax and Fantastic Dizzy. All I have now is the latter on a Mega Drive emulator :cry:

Its an old link i had at home for a site where you could play them online; i'll dig it out when i get home. But i also have the luxuary of having them all at home on my old amstrad 464. The only reason i'm playing it again is because its the only one in the whole series i never completed as a kid! Fantasy World had to be the best one though, just for making him drink the whiskey then getting eaten by the croc because you couldnt control him!

Its an old link i had at home for a site where you could play them online; i'll dig it out when i get home. But i also have the luxuary of having them all at home on my old amstrad 464. The only reason i'm playing it again is because its the only one in the whole series i never completed as a kid! Fantasy World had to be the best one though, just for making him drink the whiskey then getting eaten by the croc because you couldnt control him!

I completed Magicland, Prince Of The Yolkfolk and got to Zaks on Fantastic. Fantasy used to annoy me because I could never jump off that raft without dying! I knew you had to do something with the rocks but I could never manage it :cry:

I completed Magicland, Prince Of The Yolkfolk and got to Zaks on Fantastic. Fantasy used to annoy me because I could never jump off that raft without dying! I knew you had to do something with the rocks but I could never manage it :cry:

You just had to throw them all into the water, and the water level raised, then you could jump straight on and over.

EDIT - I think there was either 4 or 5 rocks needed

I sucked pretty badly at Treasure Island; i always died underwater, i kept forgetting always dropped the snorkel no matter how hard i tried not to!

Archived