Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lovejoy

What Are You Playing Now?

I might actually open my copy of Halo 3 and play it. Or maybe play some Fallout 3. I haven't played that in a while

Come play Halo 3 with me, my playing partner (sounds so gay, you'd like it) broke his wrist playing football on Sunday.

Odd that I've now mentioned that in two different sections of this forum.

Come play Halo 3 with me, my playing partner (sounds so gay, you'd like it) broke his wrist playing football on Sunday.

Odd that I've now mentioned that in two different sections of this forum.

I've played it once. I will not be good.

I can't be arsed to read through the whole thread but if no one has said their playing 'Hide the sausage' then i'm ashamed of all of you.

I went for "the Pink Oboe".

I've played it once. I will not be good.

I went for "the Pink Oboe".

I do not require good, I am not good at Halo unfortunatly, I require willing, someone to amuse me whilst we aim to win around one in five games on the easiest play list. And you my friend, are amusing, at times.

And soggy biscuit beats both of those, I was also the first one to come up with a joke of that genre in this thread, therefore the rest of you are mear copy cats.

I do not require good, I am not good at Halo unfortunatly, I require willing, someone to amuse me whilst we aim to win around one in five games on the easiest play list. And you my friend, are amusing, at times.

And soggy biscuit beats both of those, I was also the first one to come up with a joke of that genre in this thread, therefore the rest of you are mear copy cats.

Or just too lazy to actually read the thread :cool:

I'll play tonight and learn the controls and get involved.

nothing atm. bored! theres no games about.

played gow2, good but too short, dont have ultiplayer so im going to sell it, still in perfect cond as i completed it in 2 days and havent touched it since.

Gears of War 2 is quality. Can't you try 'horde' on your own? That would be pretty difficult.

You could try the other gow2 - God of War 2. Fantastic game, one of the best games ever made.

Archived