Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lovejoy

What Are You Playing Now?

I've been playing the Fight Night demo tonight and loving it, been trying to knock Hatton out for ages and I've just done it in the first round after throwing 37 punches. Satisfying.

This is going to be amazing, it might have to be my first ever pre order.

Now to knock pac man out, then I can sleep.

Playing Prototype on my new 8000 series Phillips ambilight 42" Tv.

Fooking immense, the game is brilliant too.

I thought Prototype was out next week?!?!

The Philips Ambilight - a superb choice - mine is 3 years old and is still better than most lcd's out there. :thumbup:

It comes down to Proto or Infamous for me. Probably get Proto if I'm honest.

Just finished Gears of War on hardcore - and now it's back to SF4 once again!

Indeed, I have just checked. Amazon are releasing Prototype on June 12, this Friday. There are still no reviews up for the game on 360 through metacritic.

Even if you pre-order it through shopto.net you won't get it before Wednesday.

So what's the deal? :cool:

My Xbox is flashed. Its released in the USA and theres a programme about that makes games region free. Need i say more ?

:thumbup:

My Xbox is flashed. Its released in the USA and theres a programme about that makes games region free. Need i say more ?

:thumbup:

Aha. You have answered another of my questions! Going to the States, so it's not possible to buy 360 games over there and then run them on my 360 over here? Ah well. There was me thinking I'd get some cheap deals.

So how legal is what you've done? And how do you go about doing it? :rolleyes:

There are two main types of format for consoles and games. These are PAL and NTSC format. PAL format refers to consoles and games compatible in Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom and parts of Europe. NTSC format refers to consoles and games compatible in the USA and Canada.

Regarding the legal side of it, well its the same as downloading a film or music for free. Its illegal.

The only way you could flash yours is if you know someone who can do it, my friend did my Xbox and my daughters Wii for nowt.

Just dont get caught. :giggle:

Once again, NBA.

Somehow managed to swap Andrew Bynum and Drew Gooden (who i'd only had for like 6 games anyway lol) plus a draft pick for Dwight Howard. :wub:.

Howard, Kobe, Billups in the same team. Heaven. With Posey off the bench to nail a couple of threes. Maginificent.

There are two main types of format for consoles and games. These are PAL and NTSC format. PAL format refers to consoles and games compatible in Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom and parts of Europe. NTSC format refers to consoles and games compatible in the USA and Canada.

Regarding the legal side of it, well its the same as downloading a film or music for free. Its illegal.

The only way you could flash yours is if you know someone who can do it, my friend did my Xbox and my daughters Wii for nowt.

Just dont get caught. :giggle:

Do you ever venture online?

I've heard that Microsoft know if you are using a flashed console if you alert them by going online - obviously If you only play offline, its fine. Is this true?

Wouldnt be much good to me.

At the moment playing GTA 4 online, and Fifa 09 club matches.

Thinking of starting Bioshock soon.

Within the next month or so thinking of either getting:

UFC Undisputed or Fight Night Round 4

or

inFamous or Prototype.

At the moment I'm feeling FNR4 and Prototype.

Advice?

Do you ever venture online?

I've heard that Microsoft know if you are using a flashed console if you alert them by going online - obviously If you only play offline, its fine. Is this true?

Wouldnt be much good to me.

You will be perfectly fine if you check your .iso's in ABGX and don't play patched games. Of course a game that's leaked earlier will not be in the database, so you can't fully check it in ABGX to see if there's any corruption. So it's a risk you take if you play before the release, or rather before the game is in the database.

Avoid anything that comes up red in ABGX and anything that's been patched, and chances are you will be perfectly fine.

Ive avoided it so far.

You will be perfectly fine if you check your .iso's in ABGX and don't play patched games. Of course a game that's leaked earlier will not be in the database, so you can't fully check it in ABGX to see if there's any corruption. So it's a risk you take if you play before the release, or rather before the game is in the database.

Avoid anything that comes up red in ABGX and anything that's been patched, and chances are you will be perfectly fine.

Ive avoided it so far.

my mate had his xbox done. He forgot he a left a copied game in the xbox and he looged it into xbox live. He had to get a new xbox to play online with lol

At the moment playing GTA 4 online, and Fifa 09 club matches.

Thinking of starting Bioshock soon.

Within the next month or so thinking of either getting:

UFC Undisputed or Fight Night Round 4

or

inFamous or Prototype.

At the moment I'm feeling FNR4 and Prototype.

Advice?

Prototype & Fight Night Round 4.

nuff said.

Archived