Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lovejoy

What Are You Playing Now?

How is it?

Best Tiger Woods game yet imo, last years was a good game, but this one is even better. EA Sports are defo pulling their socks up with games in the last few years and im defo looking forward to all the others now.

Give us a decent impression of the game will ya?

I can't believe there's no reviews up for this game yet.

Am seriously considering the purchase on Friday - I have some stuff to trade in.

i only had time to have a quick bash at the very first bit. and im in love with it! it looks like carnage in some videos and trailers etc and it is! but its clever the way it is done, even though there is a lot going on you can see what your objective is and at times you want to stop and look around but then you start getting shot from different angles (not always though) but then you just jump 50 foot in the air with a car, do a front flip and at the same time throw it at a helicopter! lol

i can see how some people say this game may get old and i personally disagree. not only will the storyline be good but once thats done im sure it will be a good game to come home to and unleash some anger!

it is about tastes and the more you put into any game the more you will get out of it, but the first bit i played was immense!

it started off killing these few military guys by mainly jumping in the air and landed on them with my foot and started skiing on their faces :) and then you move on, the parkour running is brilliant and not delayed like some of the vids.

but i got on to the next bit and sprinted over 2 taxis lined up , nice little flip, jumped up the air and parkoured off a car that was flung into the air by another big ass mutant thing, didnt mean to but it looked good. lol lol

it takes a few minutes to learn the controls its a bit difficult doing various moves and trying to target them too but its all good!

I've just been down and rented out Prototype to see what it's like.

Also I've rented out Beijing 2008 again because i have unfinished business with it plus its a good laugh.

While i was in Blockbuster i watched the video of Infamous, It's quite clearly a rip off of Crackdown. lol

just bought dead space for £15 quid whilst in town. Been playing it for 15 minutes and its made me jump a few times lol

Best title in 2008 imo.

Still plugging away at Prototype meself. Taking out watertowers with the helicopters is well worth it too - 12500ep for each one! I racked up a million ep in no time. :cool:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived