Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lovejoy

What Are You Playing Now?

• 4 weeks later...

actually disliked fm2009 so much i went back to playing fm2008

got the Arsenal Job and 3rd season in with them i have just had 37 players called up for international duty. Admittedly that includes u19's and u21's

roll on fm2010

FM 2007

My team... is quality.

Got taken over by some rich consortium and bought some great players for League 2 such as Alliadierre and Einnarsson. My usual line up now looks something like this

GK: Manuel Almunia (Victor Valdez signing next transfer window)

LB: Patrice Evra

CB: Emmanuel Pogetetz

CB: Gabrielle Palletta

RB: Billy Jones (free transfer when I first took over from Crewe, now worth about £7m

LW: Ludovic Delporte

CM: Cesc Fabregas

CM: Raul Garcia

RW: Marjec Zurawski

FC: Sultan Cem (amazing wonderkid from Galatasaray)

FC: Andrew Arshavin

Bench : Jimmy Walker (retiring), John O'Shea, Jeremi Aliadierre, Park Ji Sung and Nolberto Solano

I got Gylfi Einnarsson on a free from Leeds and sold him back to them a year later for £2.3m.

All this as MK Dons lol

Killzone 2 on PS3.

The control system cripples the game, it's dreadful. It's a shame, because without that, the game plays quite well. It feels slow, disjointed and just plain mediocre tbh thanks to the controls.

As for graphics, they're ok, nothing ground breaking, on a par with Gears 2.

As for story, there isn't any, it's follow this guy, blow crap up, follow him again, blow crap up, cutscene, follow this guy... etc etc etc.

And the cover system doesn't work. Hold down L2 to stay in cover, hold L1 to zoom, and then R1 to shoot?!?!?! Even someone super duper ambidextrous and 10th prestige on COD4 would surely struggle with this. Crazy setup of controls.

All that dev time and it's crippled. The shame!

Glad I borrowed this title and didn't fork out £40 for it. :cool:

As well as plain old shootin' and now't else on Killzone 2, I picked up a bargain today.

Resi Evil 5 is £20 in Sainsbury's. That's both the 360 and PS3 versions.

So far, I'm liking it more than the demo. It's not quite as atmospheric as RE4, but it's pretty impressive nonetheless.

You can't complain for £20 worth.

This'll make a nice trade when the big titles come out in September onwards.

• 2 weeks later...
LMA Manager 2003.

:appl: :appl:

There was always something great about that game.

Being able to build the stadium(and the moment it was completed).

Dodgy but watchable game situations.

And great news items.

Loved it, wish I hadnt given it away now, never bothered to buy any of the more recent versions.

Havent really played any games since the mid 90's but my new apartment had an old playstation and super nintendo hooked up, apparantly left there by the previous tennants and didnt want them so they just left them for the new tennant...me!, I would have thrown them away but they left all the games, so in moments of boredom I had a go, just completed Super mario 3 for the super nintendo and also completed crash bandicoot 2 for the playstaion one...These must be really easy games if I can complete them, CB 2 only took about a week.

Playing pro evolution a lot, great game.

Archived