Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lovejoy

What Are You Playing Now?

Some of the online tournaments for Tiger Woods are ridiculous, people go -31 in 18 holes.

How do you compete with that, Half of that -16 I would consider a very good round for me. lol

I have to say since getting on live a couple of years back I have been shocked at the general standard on pretty much every game I've played, you have to be an absloute don to get anywhere on any game.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I've had Splinter Cell: Conviction for a little while but never got round to opening it never mind playing it, finally had a blast earlier and it's actually quite good, don't know why I didn't bother sooner because Splinter Cell: Double Agent was the first game I got for my (1st) 360 and I was on that non stop back in the day.

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd resurrect this thread.

Recently bought Limbo via XBOX Arcade and it's a pretty darn good jump 'n run. Very stripped down and basic idea, but the riddles involved are very challenging.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1vexQzA9Vk

Just shows what you can do when the gameplay itself is the most addictive part of it all.

Yeah fantastic game that, although short 190/200 points on it were gained in a weekend, a busy one at that. Only thing left to do is to finish it dying 5 times or less which will be rather difficult to say the least.

I suppose it's better it doesn't out stay it's welcome.

AC2 at the moment for me.

Yeah fantastic game that, although short 190/200 points on it were gained in a weekend, a busy one at that. Only thing left to do is to finish it dying 5 times or less which will be rather difficult to say the least.

I suppose it's better it doesn't out stay it's welcome.

AC2 at the moment for me.

This I have 1000/1000 points on it. Superb game.

You'll finish it just in time for Brotherhood.

For me, trying to get through Forza 3, albeit slowly, having just finished a whole heap of stuff - Splinter Cell Conviction, Alan Wake, Prince of Persia, Dragon Age (got bored of it) and Bioshock 2.

Fallout New Vegas can't come out soon enough.

This I have 1000/1000 points on it. Superb game.

You'll finish it just in time for Brotherhood.

For me, trying to get through Forza 3, albeit slowly, having just finished a whole heap of stuff - Splinter Cell Conviction, Alan Wake, Prince of Persia, Dragon Age (got bored of it) and Bioshock 2.

Fallout New Vegas can't come out soon enough.

Funny as I have 1000 on Forza 3, although it took for blinking ever.

Should finish it fairly soon to be honest nearly on Memory block 14 just need to get the Codex''s.

I've had the first one for about 18 months and played it for all 30 minutes until last month when I got rather addicted to it after playing it on a whim and had to get the second straight away.

It's the best sequal I have played in ages in terms of actually improving on the original, first one was good up until about 7th Assassination then it started to get rather annoying repetative, frustrating and turned into a mass Sword fighting as oppose to the more fun aspects of the game.

Second one improves on it so much.

Archived