Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Need For Speed: Shift.

nfs-shift-porsche_6-342009-580px.jpg

nfs_shift_3.jpg

nfs_shift_porsche2.jpg

nfs_shift_4.jpg

Looks pretty good. I'm not sure if it is all set in England, or whether there is just a circuit in London on it, Also Brands Hatch circuit is on it making me think it is set in England - One question, Why are the cars left hand drive then? :dunno:

nfs-shift-porsche_6-342009-580px.jpg

nfs_shift_3.jpg

nfs_shift_porsche2.jpg

nfs_shift_4.jpg

Looks pretty good. I'm not sure if it is all set in England, or whether there is just a circuit in London on it, Also Brands Hatch circuit is on it making me think it is set in England - One question, Why are the cars left hand drive then? :dunno:

I was thinking that when watching the video. Looks good though and looking forward to it. Last one I played was underground and really enjoyed that. This will probably go head to head with GT5 though so it will be a good racing Autumn/Winter!

I was thinking that when watching the video. Looks good though and looking forward to it. Last one I played was underground and really enjoyed that. This will probably go head to head with GT5 though so it will be a good racing Autumn/Winter!

The last NFS I played was Undercover, It was good, but too easy, although that it probably the reason I enjoyed it! If it was too hard i'd end up putting it to one side and wouldn't play on it.

Yeah hopefully Autumn/Winter will be all about racing games, There hasn't been many racing games that has took my fancy really, and they are my most played genre of games.

• 5 months later...

7 Days till this comes out!

Can't wait, Wanted a racing game for ages but there has been nothing that took my fancy really played a few demos of a few racing games, and they have all been pretty poor tbh, Gran Turismo never really got me hooked besides the one that has been out for what seems years is only half the version of the full one we are still waiting to come out if i'm not mistaken?

I had the previous NFS, Was good, I enjoyed it but it was abit too easy completed it in a few weeks (maybe less than that) but i'd rather a game be easy then hard - If it's too hard I just get bored :giggle:

Looking forward to this though.

This, Forza 3, GT5, even Dirt2. There's a lot of choice on offer come Xmas.

IGN rate this game highly, so I'd say it'll be pretty decent.

It's way down the list though with the likes of COD6, Assassins Creed 2, Uncharted 2, Dragon Age, FIFA/PES etc etc out before Xmas.

A very poor game of you're choice > COD6.

MW2 will probably be the best selling game of all time. I would be very surprised if it isn't. It's the first time I've bothered to pre-order a game. DiRT 2 and this both look good but I want to save my money for Fifa 10 and MW2. Plus the driving games will soon be cheaper anyway, though Most Wanted is still like 20 quid.

• 4 weeks later...

I decided to rent this out for week to get into the racing groove ready for Forza, it's not too bad tbh.

I was just in the Endurance race at the Nürburgring and I had already cut two corners (not purposely, had lost control of the car :giggle: ) and I was second, finally got into first and the guy clipped me and knocked me over a corner. Disqualified. :angry: :angry:

I was right near the end too, Have to do it all again, If it happens again the joypad is going.

Archived