Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peterborofox

Best Chants by City Fans

Something different as I am bored, I'll start things off with one of my favourite chants:

1. Left Side/Right Side

At peterboro when it started to hail on the seated foxes fans so the terreced fans started the Dry side/ wet side

or the song "just like a library/Cementry"

Something different as I am bored, I thought we could name the best/funniest chants we have ever heard sung by the City faithful. I'll start us off with one of my favourites:

1. Left Side/Right Side

That's probably one of the worst I've ever heard.

My faviourites are 'Iwan is a Welshman' and 'Bring on the Sunderland and Arsenal'

Something different as I am bored, I thought we could name the best/funniest chants we have ever heard sung by the City faithful. I'll start us off with one of my favourites:

1. Left Side/Right Side

to be fair, he's got a point here - i often feel very passionate about which half of a stand (usually not of my own choosing for aways) i'm in, in fact i feel so very passionate about it i often sing more about that than about the team i've come to watch. i really think it matters where i sit/stand, and i think it's very important i let the players know that instead of giving them vocal encouragement. all these different football chants about players, the club, the game etc. just confuse the players. if we'd all just let them know where we are sitting/standing a bit more, i'm sure they'd start to play better...

:angry:

My all time fave is Bring on the Sunderland......... I have a soft spot for My Garden Shed I have to say and Time to Go... is always good coz it usually means were winning for once!

Anything with even the vaguest hint of originality is good for me so: When You're Smiling, Bring on the Sunderland the Arsenal, Iwan is a Welshman etc.

Plus anything that can keep going for ages so I can wave my scarf around for the duration of it: Ring of Fire, One nil down who gives a fuck etc.

Plus anything witty: Chanting the oppo's name, doing the Millwall "Miiiiiiiiiiiiiill" at The Den etc.

I do think it's a shame though that we don't embrace more new, original songs as Leicester fans, even if they are just my FC United ripoffs. :ph34r:

The Leftside/Rightside chant is one that has been made especially for special needs supporters.

No humour, no originality, no point. Possibly my least favourite chant after the racist/xenophobic bollocks some people seem to love.

Barry Hayles being bigger than this (@Cardiff) - that was a class chant (which I started :whistle: ). And whoever came up with the "It's so quiet, at the Den" deserves inviting to Buck House for a gong by the Queen.

"iwan is a welshman..." is the best chant. Also fond of "if i had the wings of an Eagle...."

I couldn't get tickets this year to Millwall but always facied signing Pink Floyds famous song but changing the words to "all in all you're just a - nother **** from millwall..." - if i had the balls to sing that at Millwall that is :-)

why has "i predict a fryatt.." never caught on?

"iwan is a welshman..." is the best chant. Also fond of "if i had the wings of an Eagle...."

I couldn't get tickets this year to Millwall but always facied signing Pink Floyds famous song but changing the words to "all in all you're just a - nother **** from millwall..." - if i had the balls to sing that at Millwall that is :-)

why has "i predict a fryatt.." never caught on?

that **** was marked out but ryhmed with 'brick'

I do think it's a shame though that we don't embrace more new, original songs as Leicester fans, even if they are just my FC United ripoffs. :ph34r:

'We paid for your hats, we paid for your hats. We paid for your haaaaats, we paid for your hats with our council tax'

I like that 'un. Well Done FCUM.

Archived