Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lou

Lookalikies! (who do you look like)

Might be a daft thread but lately my lad has been told by all and sundry that hes the spit of Lewis Hamilton and has even bought a team Mclaren shirt and cap which he is shamelessly using to pull girls, while hes working away!! :rolleyes:

My friend and her lads insist I look like Becky off Coronation Street (I really, really dont!) and about ten years ago I dyed my hair auburn and found myself being called "Bianca" and having folk screaming "RICKIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE" after me - suffice to say it got dyed back at the earliest opportunity!

Which celeb do you look most like? Humour the newbie!

Might be a daft thread but lately my lad has been told by all and sundry that hes the spit of Lewis Hamilton and has even bought a team Mclaren shirt and cap which he is shamelessly using to pull girls, while hes working away!! :rolleyes:

My friend and her lads insist I look like Becky off Coronation Street (I really, really dont!) and about ten years ago I dyed my hair auburn and found myself being called "Bianca" and having folk screaming "RICKIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE" after me - suffice to say it got dyed back at the earliest opportunity!

Which celeb do you look most like? Humour the newbie!

When i had long hair my team mates said i looked like jimmy bullard

I look like Nicolas Anelka, just with a bit lighter skin. That's what I've been told.

anelka_thumb.jpg

When I was at college I was always told I looked like Roy Makaay. :unsure:

Archived