Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lou

Lookalikies! (who do you look like)

You must be a lot older than you seem?

I think he's a patron of the gypsy council or something like that. I don't have any gypsy in me, but I do have some Irish heritage.......if that counts??

My mother claims to have some Romany ancestry. I'm not sure myself she can kid herself on a bit sometimes.

I'm from English, Irish, Austrian and Italian stock and come out looking like Chris Moyles. (albeit 3 stone lighter) ish :ph34r:

Work that out.

My mother claims to have some Romany ancestry. I'm not sure myself she can kid herself on a bit sometimes.

She didn't knock at my door a few weeks back did she........trying to sell me heather?

Talking of ancestry though. The folks have got into this 'Who do you think you are' stuff & somehow I'm related to Johnny Basham, a Lonsdale Belt winner at welterweight. British & European Champion at welterweight & middleweight. Early in his career he had been charged with the manslaughter of South African fighter Harry Price, who died in the 11th round of a fight in 1913. He was eventually acquitted after an investigation concluded that the fight had been conducted "fairly & sportingly".

Mikey, if you looked like Jack Bauer you'd be so swimming in gash you'd never have need for the hottest celebs thread.

Blatant Ramsey.

I can post a photo of me if you like and prove I look nothing like Ramsay. haha

And I don't think my girlfriend would be too impressed if I was swimming in gash. lol:P

Do not know really, once got compared to Neil Lennon in my late twenties but without the ginger thank god, i'm raven haired :) though i did clear up my manager at the time up with a great sliding tackle after he decided he wanted a game of footy down the park off the Saffron lane one dinner, all the lads were killing themselves laughing, good times :thumbup:

Once upon a time, I was Damian O'Neill of the Undertones (top)...

The-Undertones-1979-The-Undertones.jpg

Apparently, I've since been through phases as Nigel Clough and Simon Cowell...

Only to become Brendan Behan...

behan.jpg

Time is a cruel thing (...and I'm ignoring the **** who mentioned Robert Maxwell!)

Mikey, if you looked like Jack Bauer you'd be so swimming in gash you'd never have need for the hottest celebs thread.

Blatant Ramsey.

It doesn't always work like that .

My mate is the spitting image of Bernie Eccleston but he don't have leggy blondes throwing themselves at him .

Well not after they've found out he ain't Bernie Eccleston anyway.

It doesn't always work like that .

My mate is the spitting image of Bernie Eccleston but he don't have leggy blondes throwing themselves at him .

Well not after they've found out he ain't Bernie Eccleston anyway.

Really? I can't imagine why.

Bernie-Ecclestone_1877642c.jpg

Archived