Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lou

Lookalikies! (who do you look like)

probably done before but.

qo8yuq.jpg

Aye, me too. :doh:

Isn't there 2 threads? This one is for people that look like you, the 'LOOKALIKES' thread is for 2 people that look like each other.

This one got bumped yesterday I think.

My mate looks like a fat David VIllalate2010060.jpg

(far right if you need some help)

My gay Welsh friend described David Villa as looking like a "tragic hairdresser from Wales" lol

Not that I'm saying your mate looks like a fat tragic hairdresser from Wales!

• 5 weeks later...

God I get this all the time. "Brad, Brad, how's Angelina?" "Johnny, Johnny, over here! Do a Captain Jack impression!". It's embarrassing and annoying isn't it? I was walking along the beach the other day and people thought they were re-shooting that Daniel Craig scene in James Bond to improve it! "Hey look, it's Daniel Craig's younger, taller, better looking brother re shooting that scene! God he makes Daniel look like the Mr Muscle Man and look at his bulge! Jesus that's abnormal!"

On a serious note, imagine a cross between Jarvis Cocker and Mr Burns and you're about there.

X

Point Cook lol all the best with that one would rather die than live there

WEST side iz da best! There seems to be a lot of hate from the East side of Melbourne towards Point Cook. Well it's Sanctuary Lakes, practically brand new estate built around a massive lake, free gym membership and swimming pool and a brand new shopping centre a 2 minute drive away, I like it :unsure:

Archived