Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lou

Lookalikies! (who do you look like)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

My students say:

10921_171727_Will_inbetweeners.jpg

My uni friends say:

alan-carr-2005-may.jpg

My colleagues say:

bo-selecta-s3-20090622183553_625x352.jpg

I've heard all sorts over my time. Richard Hammond at Swansea from one of the turnstile operators was a personal fave.

I think I look a bit like

players_40386.jpg

I remember walking past him on the street in Leicester - my first thought was 'bloody hell, that bloke looks like me', my second thought was 'shit, that's Iain Hume', my third was 'his bird's quite tidy, maybe that means I can do better'. Then I remembered I'm not a professional footballer.

In the past week or so I've been told I look like Milan Baros and Roger Federer. I could only wish to be that sexy.

you good looking bastard lol

I think I look a bit like

players_40386.jpg

I remember walking past him on the street in Leicester - my first thought was 'bloody hell, that bloke looks like me', my second thought was 'shit, that's Iain Hume', my third was 'his bird's quite tidy, maybe that means I can do better'. Then I remembered I'm not a professional footballer.

No, but looking like one was an opportunity you could have exploited. There was lad I went to Uni with who looked the spit of Jon Woodgate. He managed to convince a number of tidy birds that he was Jon Woodgate too. Jammy bastard.

No, but looking like one was an opportunity you could have exploited. There was lad I went to Uni with who looked the spit of Jon Woodgate. He managed to convince a number of tidy birds that he was Jon Woodgate too. Jammy bastard.

did he look like one of the Munsters then?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived