Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lou

Lookalikies! (who do you look like)

manic-street-preachers-shadows-and-words-20090511171431_625x352.jpg

150px-Darlene.jpg

Apparently, without my face on, from a distance I look like a cross between Manic's front man & Darlene from Roseanne, there's a few more but these are by far the most harsh.

I won't be able to look at you in the same way again! :o

I myself have not been anointed by anyone else, whom I am perceived to lookeylikey, though I think I'm a bit of a Mick McCarthy without the Baaaaaarnsley accent and white hair. Nick you may agree or disagree.

b959eb4acd3f790aa80c9665499cfd66.gif

• 2 months later...

p009mfyc_640_360.jpg

I've lost count of the number of times I've been compared to David Essex & sometimes by complete strangers. This picture is when he was about my age & it's scarily similar (not the hair!!). I've had women walk up to me in pubs just to tell me. It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so old they know who he is......about 30 years too old, pissed on sherry & stinking of stale piss!!

p009mfyc_640_360.jpg

I've lost count of the number of times I've been compared to David Essex & sometimes by complete strangers. This picture is when he was about my age & it's scarily similar (not the hair!!). I've had women walk up to me in pubs just to tell me. It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so old they know who he is......about 30 years too old, pissed on sherry & stinking of stale piss!!

You've got to stop going out with your gold hoop and red bandana.

I went to see him as Robinson Crusoe in pantomime for my birthday once lol

You've got to stop going out with your gold hoop and red bandana.

I went to see him as Robinson Crusoe in pantomime for my birthday once lol

You must be a lot older than you seem?

I think he's a patron of the gypsy council or something like that. I don't have any gypsy in me, but I do have some Irish heritage.......if that counts??

Archived