Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

All Nighter

lol i dunno. Maybe that was meant to say champs? who flaming well knows! pfft where is everyone this evening? micheal the works geordie? Tommeh? AOWW? Alexie? Sparksy? Alexkokopops? NSLL? Oh the list of allnighter legends goes on. Where is everyone?

More than one person in Devon on this forum is awake.

Bumpudy! bump bump! was shifting through the old all nighter thread yesterday! wow we got away with a lot. This thread is so tame compared to the old all nighter. Then again the old all nighter thread saw me banned on a few occasions.

I remember AOWW was a regular staying up until like 5 in the morning! and NSLL would be there, SoccerooFox was up a lot too. Nightguard he was up a bit, he was also a valuable member to the travian team :D oh good times. Alexkokopops was a regular, as well as Gen smuts and tommeh on occasion (alright mate ;) )

Oh how the good old days are long gone. "sighs"

lol i dunno. Maybe that was meant to say champs? who flaming well knows! pfft where is everyone this evening? micheal the works geordie? Tommeh? AOWW? Alexie? Sparksy? Alexkokopops? NSLL? Oh the list of allnighter legends goes on. Where is everyone?
Bumpudy! bump bump! was shifting through the old all nighter thread yesterday! wow we got away with a lot. This thread is so tame compared to the old all nighter. Then again the old all nighter thread saw me banned on a few occasions.

I remember AOWW was a regular staying up until like 5 in the morning! and NSLL would be there, SoccerooFox was up a lot too. Nightguard he was up a bit, he was also a valuable member to the travian team :D oh good times. Alexkokopops was a regular, as well as Gen smuts and tommeh on occasion (alright mate ;) )

Oh how the good old days are long gone. "sighs"

I remember one night in particular, after posting a revealing pic of an ex-girlfriend of yours, you started coming onto me. Was a brilliant night. In terms of proper All Nighters, it's been over a year for me. Not that I've missed it.

Just finished work at 5am, now not in til Sunday. Winner!

Classic bit of Dr Karl phone in tonight too

Evening! anyone still about? NSLL you loved it really! :thumbup: That picture, well i'm sure many enjoyed it! people seem to be enjoying the "ex boyfriends smart revenge" thread. arghh the good old days. AOWW about tonight?

Evening! anyone still about? NSLL you loved it really! :thumbup: That picture, well i'm sure many enjoyed it! people seem to be enjoying the "ex boyfriends smart revenge" thread. arghh the good old days. AOWW about tonight?

Nope, she was tucked up in bed by then. :D

• 1 year later...

Archived