Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

All Nighter

just saw my name mentioned at the top of this page. dont rember being an all nighter. Even more being on Rhracians team. Thought I was a middle of the road person and only contributed when something really silly is posted. Cant remember the thread title.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I would do it a week today (in fact I will) but I'm going to a beer festival, then in labs on the Friday morning making aspirin - some may well need to be stolen on the sly.

So I'll just join in whenever the foot's distance (I've measured and it's one size 12 shoe between chair and bed) is too much to overcome.

I would do it a week today (in fact I will) but I'm going to a beer festival, then in labs on the Friday morning making aspirin - some may well need to be stolen on the sly.

So I'll just join in whenever the foot's distance (I've measured and it's one size 12 shoe between chair and bed) is too much to overcome.

fair play, i will keep an eye out fro your name on the user list. most important thing is to keep this thread going, and bring back some of the FT magic.

Not good. My neighbour has just come home and put her tv on full volume. Taking the piss really got a,long day tomos as well.

Whats going down gang? Care to share the beers around?

Frothing to get home. I've got enough dead animal in the fridge to feed Equitoral Guinea. Plus a slab of Stella artois and the last 6 random croation beers. So beers, BBQ and plenty of sport on the box going to be a good night.

I'm bottling up me home-brew cider and trying to avoid singing along to some music.

Such a boring life compared to roo.

This week is going to be very quiet, just a BBQ with mates at my joint and then a mates b'day which i won't go to for very long.

Mind you i said i would have a quiet one last weekend and woke up behind a pub in the back of a combi van on Sunday morning and no idea where my shoes were.

Oh and the weekend before that was meant to be quiet and ended up throwing my guts up all Sunday arvo and wondering how i ended up falling asleep in a wedding dress.

Archived