Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

All Nighter

lol

Lazy student :P , I have fridays off so usually get a lie in. Balls to this, to sleep!

Sleep in what's that?

I've just agreed to go on a walk on Sunday morning with a girl from work........the worst thing is it's a 8am worst still it's at a place called the 1000 steps and is virtually just steps up a mountain. Really need to get all details before i agree to things.

Sleep in what's that?

I've just agreed to go on a walk on Sunday morning with a girl from work........the worst thing is it's a 8am worst still it's at a place called the 1000 steps and is virtually just steps up a mountain. Really need to get all details before i agree to things.

Quite your bitchin, I hiked ~6 miles to a pub on freshers week.

Quite your bitchin, I hiked ~6 miles to a pub on freshers week.

Yeah least you had an insentive a PUB! All i get is the sense of bloody achievement, fook that.

Also 6 miles is 10km so you probably polished off 8-10 beers on the way.

Yeah least you had an insentive a PUB! All i get is the sense of bloody achievement, fook that.

Also 6 miles is 10km so you probably polished off 8-10 beers on the way.

No.

It was in the wind and the rain, over hills and through a field of cows and sheep all for one pub that didn't even do proper cider or ale. Just crap lagers and strongbow.

No.

It was in the wind and the rain, over hills and through a field of cows and sheep all for one pub that didn't even do proper cider or ale. Just crap lagers and strongbow.

It all tastes the same when your bladdered. You walked 6 miles and didn't take any bloody travellers wtf is wrong with you, amatuer.

No I'm not, nowhere near drunk enough for that to be true.

This thread needs more karaoke.

I need to be more drunk for Karaoke but when i do Karaoke i dominate. Even made a middle aged man cry and got brought countless pints of gin and tonic when i did it in some pub in Helsinki suburbs. I told them i was a finalist on Australian idol but they didn't know what i was talking about.

Archived