Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

All Nighter

Yeah not to much activity

I've spent the last 20 minutes arranging it so I could be the last poster in every thread on the forum in order to get a screenshot of such an event for my own posterity and possibly a new sig.

That's what happens when your night off work is a Wednesday.

****, can someone please give me a life :(

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad they've gone. It means I won the least popular poster award.

Now then, fascism? On Foxestalk?

We need stickers with Webbo being labelled a Pop-Eyed Fascist & Posh Tory Twat Right Wing Cvnt, then put round the forum. Nothing is achieved without stickers.

I'm glad they've gone. It means I won the least popular poster award.

Now then, fascism? On Foxestalk?

We need stickers with Webbo being labelled a Pop-Eyed Fascist & Posh Tory Twat Right Wing Cvnt, then put round the forum. Nothing is achieved without stickers.

I think that's what lost Germany the war

• 11 months later...

Here I shall describe my day for you.

5am, call from security company, they have lost visuals on the cameras at work - sending a security guard in.

6am, i see that some twat puts a hole in one of the internal walls - will cost a lot to repair, ass holes

7am, training interrupted by people not realising that when I'm not in my work uniform and err... I'm training, then i dont want to help them with whatever queries they have. I do anyway because I'm a soft hearted mug.

9am, staff ring in sick and my colleague in on holiday, I'm now doing the work of three people.

11am, the Internet goes down, the entire business is based in the Internet and I cannot work with out it, already under a lot of time pressure I can see the day slipping away from me very quickly.

1pm, Internet and all systems go (hurrah!!)

4pm I eat the first mortal of food to pass my lips all day, lunch interrupted by numpty afternoon staff

5pm, rushing to finish 3 people's jobs off but the finish line is in sight, nothing can possibly stop me now

5:05, fire alarm goes off, every one out, results in many heated debates with people who do not want to leave

5:45, every one back in, I have to compile a report on the day and do the evacuation report, due to leave work at 6pm

7pm leave work and arrive home at 7:30

8:30, call from evening staff, toilets have flooded and urinals continue to flush and flood the floor

9pm, back at work elbow deep in pissoff and shit

11:30 pm, finally get back home

11:45pm, reminded of my spectacular failure with womankind

A quite literally shitty day as it turns out, to be fair, yours sounds a lot worse, with me being in a bad mood I wouldn't follow this advise but I'm going to give it to you anyway.

**** her sister/mother/gran or if your REALLY mad, fvck her dad up his marmite mine.

A quite literally shitty day as it turns out, to be fair, yours sounds a lot worse, with me being in a bad mood I wouldn't follow this advise but I'm going to give it to you anyway.

**** her sister/mother/gran or if your REALLY mad, fvck her dad up his marmite mine.

Haha brilliant. You know when you just wan to sit down listen to music and block everything out!

Archived