Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

All Nighter

Just fed my daughter and now she won't go back to sleep as she has just needed a nappy change lol

Typical lol

Cloudy coolish day here today.

Heres something to look at to keep you awake?

http://trafficam.mai...a.asp?Map=Grid2

http://www.citysurf.asn.au/webcam/

wow they are much crapper than i expected..sorry

Anyone around? I've been out for a night out and was planning driving home, ended up being convinced to have shots. Had a blast for an hour before the first casualty and now i'm looking after them, bored out my brains and not tired or anywhere near drunk enough. Eurgh.

Just got back from Iron Man 3 in 3D. My first ever 3D movie and I have to be honest. I ain't impressed, I mean - the film itself is good. But Jaysus H Christ those glasses gave me a headache.

That said, we did the whole posh 'Gallery' similar to Dirsctors Lounge in the Highcross. So it was free and unlimited popcorn, nachos and soft drinks etc all bought to your seat. Which I abused unashamedly and now I feel like a right fat chubba. 20 mile run on Saturday though so I'll make up for it.

Just got back from Iron Man 3 in 3D. My first ever 3D movie and I have to be honest. I ain't impressed, I mean - the film itself is good. But Jaysus H Christ those glasses gave me a headache.

That said, we did the whole posh 'Gallery' similar to Dirsctors Lounge in the Highcross. So it was free and unlimited popcorn, nachos and soft drinks etc all bought to your seat. Which I abused unashamedly and now I feel like a right fat chubba. 20 mile run on Saturday though so I'll make up for it.

Don't see the attraction with that 3d malarky

Wouldn't mind seeing the film though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Second night shift of the week for me after working Monday night on overtime.

4 hours left and I've already read a majority of the threads on here.

Must be a boring night if you're reading kingfox's love in of his own 'banter' :D

I've got insomnia again and just watching some tv until I go to work at 0430

• 2 weeks later...

Think I'm going for one today, gotta submit some college work tomorrow and everytime I go sleep I either miss my alarm or cba to get out of bed.

g0od luck... just off to work on monday morning here :(:)

• 3 weeks later...

On lates today (well yesterday now) tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday!!!!

Friday and Saturday until at least 4am!!!

How can they be late shift, more like frikkin nights if you ask me!!!

Is it 4 yet?..... Whats the job?

whats the weather like.. any thing of interest on the radio?

Is it 4 yet?..... Whats the job?

whats the weather like.. any thing of interest on the radio?

Ozleicester I work in the services industry

on a 6 day attachment to another part of the job currently though, so no nights for a week or so (2 earlies and 4 lates)

Archived