Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

All Nighter

Your lucky then DT, I've still got at least 18 plus years to go. That's if I retire at 60 but likely I will have to work on until 65 or 67

If I stay in my current job working shifts I've got another 40 years left doing nights.

Fortunately nights are my preferred shift. Much better than the 2pm till 10pm.

If I stay in my current job working shifts I've got another 40 years left doing nights.

Fortunately nights are my preferred shift. Much better than the 2pm till 10pm.

I've already done over 10 years of a mixture of early late and night shifts buddy and It kills me if I'm honest but I can see the sense in doing permanent nights as your body gets used to it etc etc. couldn't do 40 years mind you. That's good going if you manage it buddy

I do 3 shifts 06.00-14.00, 14.00-22.00, 22.00-06.00

Much prefer the night shifts, which people find strange as most people prefer mornings.

Manager at work wants me to be in the Maintenance engineer supervisor within the next 18 months so ill probably have to go on permanent 08.00-16.00

I do 3 shifts 06.00-14.00, 14.00-22.00, 22.00-06.00

Much prefer the night shifts, which people find strange as most people prefer mornings.

Manager at work wants me to be in the Maintenance engineer supervisor within the next 18 months so ill probably have to go on permanent 08.00-16.00

Good on you buddy

Got to say I love a busy night shift, it's only the quiet ones that kill me tbh

Do you do night shifts then uncle Albert?

lol FT was frequented by a whole host of insomniacs back in the day. This place was busier at 3am than it was at 3pm!

Archived