Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

All Nighter

This week has not been so bad, I've been sleeping at around 1am through until about 5:30 so that's an extra couple of hours.

I think that as my training intensity increases and I run longer distances then I will find it easier to sleep!

Still keeping away from the pills too

Sounds a bit better for you buddy

You going anywhere nice buddy?

California for 3 weeks. :fc:  it's not closed :D

(hopefully Alcatraz and Yosemite should be back open by the time I get up to San Fran, well depending on if the political parties sort themselves out)

Just completed the last 3 night shifts

I'm fooked but still managed a gym session earlier

Was on nights last week and finished Friday morning.

Had a terrible nights sleep Friday & Saturday wasn't able to get sleep till about 4am. Hopefully will be better tonight.

just a thought. When I was ill I could not close one of my eyes. I was supposed to tape a pad over it every night but bought eye patches instead. Still use them when the room is light. I have a skylight so the bedroom isn't always dark. Just an idea for those on nights who struggle to sleep in daylight.

just a thought. When I was ill I could not close one of my eyes. I was supposed to tape a pad over it every night but bought eye patches instead. Still use them when the room is light. I have a skylight so the bedroom isn't always dark. Just an idea for those on nights who struggle to sleep in daylight.

Good thinking Rincey it's always trying sumtin different

Archived