Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

All Nighter

• 2 weeks later...

"Final Year Project" module, first deadline is for the documentation and planning. I'm building a DIY website generator

cool, best of luck with it.

with zero knowledge and site building skills I had to build a secondary site for my workplace, used an embarrassingly easy out of the box site called weebley. has its drawbacks, but serves my purpose pretty well, those purposes being... i could actually use it and it doesnt look entirely like a 12 year old designed it. :)

All the best with the project, bet it'll be nice to be finished  :thumbup:

cool, best of luck with it.

with zero knowledge and site building skills I had to build a secondary site for my workplace, used an embarrassingly easy out of the box site called weebley. has its drawbacks, but serves my purpose pretty well, those purposes being... i could actually use it and it doesnt look entirely like a 12 year old designed it. :)

All the best with the project, bet it'll be nice to be finished  :thumbup:

This project pretty much does the exact same thing as that, you can generate your own website with a graphical user interface, and thanks

Archived