Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

All Nighter

• 3 weeks later...

At work until 7am bloody tired

well, time for your Perth update then :)

Yesterday we got our first rain since November (actually thats a lie, we had a whole 1.2mms, about a week ago)

Pissed down on and off sunny and 18 degrees, so actually prety nice.. the gardens are dyting for lack of water. oh theres a litle something to make you night more interesting.

Should you eveer make your way to perth/WA you will see this kind of thing...

cecelia1.jpg?w=640

The brown staining is because the area is watered with bore water and as WA has so much Iron Ore etc.. the bore water is so high in metals etc.. it rusts :)

Thats todays fact of the day :)

well, time for your Perth update then :)

Yesterday we got our first rain since November (actually thats a lie, we had a whole 1.2mms, about a week ago)

Pissed down on and off sunny and 18 degrees, so actually prety nice.. the gardens are dyting for lack of water. oh theres a litle something to make you night more interesting.

Should you eveer make your way to perth/WA you will see this kind of thing...

cecelia1.jpg?w=640

The brown staining is because the area is watered with bore water and as WA has so much Iron Ore etc.. the bore water is so high in metals etc.. it rusts :)

Thats todays fact of the day :)

Love it Oz lol

Nice one, your updates keep me going

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On and off for 18 months, the job was shit but at least they treated you well. There tends to be a bit of solidarity on nights.

Yeah I know what you mean there

Funnily enough I prefer to be busy on night shifts just to get through them without falling asleep lol

However after the week I've just had I was bolloxed anyway

• 1 month later...

I went bed about 20.30 and got up about half midnight. My sleep pattern is going to be all over the place. I have had a couple of late nights and got up earlier than normal so was a bit tired/

Get a Horlicks Ken. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived