Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

FM Players

I ended up getting £12mil for him through luck, sold him for £3mil + 50% of next transfer in League One (bad move I know, but he was playing poorly), bet you could imagine the smile on my face when he went to Man City for £18mil :giggle:

Nothing like an extra 9 million from nowhere lol

Right, I got Leicester into the Premiership so ive given up on that one :whistle:

Im Bayern Munich (1st season) and I don't know who to sign as a CB/LB/LM :dunno:

I have already signed Sakho from PSG, Vagner Love From Cska Moscow (3 in 13 games, shocking), Veloso from Sporting and Fleck.

I can afford around 13m max but any names would be helpful. Thanks. :D

Right, I got Leicester into the Premiership so ive given up on that one :whistle:

Im Bayern Munich (1st season) and I don't know who to sign as a CB/LB/LM :dunno:

I have already signed Sakho from PSG, Vagner Love From Cska Moscow (3 in 13 games, shocking), Veloso from Sporting and Fleck.

Rafael Carioca from Gremio has a 3m release clause and becomes world class, He can play DM or CM.

I was gonna recommed these an all lol

Rafael Carioca from Gremio has a 3m release clause and becomes world class, He can play DM or CM.

Nice one, though I have the 9.3.0 patch so he is at Spartak Moscow who signed him for 7.25m, in real life I think. Thanks I will try and get him his stats are wicked tbh :D

Ah i still use 9.2, not a fan of 9.3.

Is that the one where Bojan's contract runs out after the first season and Barca don't renew it. When I nearly got him for Leicester in the championship oh my God. Couldn't give him 20,000 a week :giggle:

I'm Leicester did really well in my first season finished second mainly due to loan players but in the championship i have failed to match the season before and find myself 20th half way in the season :unsure:

I have 1.6 mil left anyone reccomend any players i should sign??? :dunno:

I'm Leicester did really well in my first season finished second mainly due to loan players but in the championship i have failed to match the season before and find myself 20th half way in the season :unsure:

I have 1.6 mil left anyone reccomend any players i should sign??? :dunno:

Darron Gibson, Man United loan

Jack Collison, West Ham loan

Daniel Sturridge & Ched Evans loan

Mark Beevers, Sheff Wed 1.2m

Robert Lewandowski, 1m-1.2m

Morgan Schneiderlin (sp) 2m-2.5m

Danny Aquino, Almeria? Unknown price

Sercan Yildirim, some Turkish team, Maximum 2m

Many others, might post more another time. Should be able to get any of them. I got Zaki aswell but only on a free :P

Darron Gibson, Man United loan

Jack Collison, West Ham loan

Daniel Sturridge & Ched Evans loan

Mark Beevers, Sheff Wed 1.2m

Robert Lewandowski, 1m-1.2m

Morgan Schneiderlin (sp) 2m-2.5m

Danny Aquino, Almeria? Unknown price

Sercan Yildirim, some Turkish team, Maximum 2m

Many others, might post more another time. Should be able to get any of them. I got Zaki aswell but only on a free :P

cheers I will give these a try :thumbup:

Mark Beevers has been a class act for me. Signed him for £2m and now turning down £6m+ bids. Does get injured quite a bit though but that might just be on my game because of my training or something. I also signed a centre midfielder called Marko Bozic for 50k who is a beast in the air Tim Cahill style - over 30 goals in the Championship and League One and not too shabby on the ground either. Now worth about £4m.

If your a good Premiership team then Marquinhos is amazing! Cardozo is a top striker too. I managed to get Aiden McGeady and Freddy Adu too. Absolutely class players.

They usually cost a bomb though...

Some good players are:

Zuculini

Howedes

Fazio

Guardado

Mata

Kroos

Camacho

Feghouli

Pjanic

Ozil

Jovetic

Bernardo

Hazard

Hamsik

Mattock lol

Couldn't be arsed to do positions but most of them are rather pricey, really depends who you are. Im Valencia and signed Vela & Keirrison upfront. Sakho & Mattock in defence and Guardado, Jovetic & Kroos in midfield. 2 seasons in currently 2nd :(

Oh yeh, most have probably been said in one thread or another.

Archived