Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Battlefield Bad Company 2

I can't wait for this, i loved the first bad company

ss_preview_bfbc2_1.jpg.jpg.jpg

yeh, i played the first one through

didnt play it much onlkine although it is good online, I used to play the modern combat one which was a laugh online when you got your mates on. Will probably get it when I get microsoft to fix my xbox :angry:

Definitwely loking forward to this - at the time I firmly believed overall the first was better that CoD4, its a shame it didnt have as big a fan base.

Not released for ages yet though is it?

This year i think :thumbup:

I prefer this to CoD4

This year i think :thumbup:

I prefer this to CoD4

When I played this for a bit, I did think it was better than CoD4, but now I cant really say ones better than the other.

Both brilliant. They both do things well, and the odd thing badly. If BF:BC had more people playing, and a more varied number of game types, i'd still be playing it now.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Yeah same, should get it a day early or so.

Stupid play.com, was only sent out today, which means i'll be lucky to get it by saturday! :angry:

I pre-ordered it 3 weeks ago :@

Downloaded the demo on Xbox Live but it won't ever connect to the EA server, been trying for days.

Anyone else had this problem?

Havnt been on it for a while but Ive not had a problem with it when ive tried to use it

Archived