Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Battlefield Bad Company 2

I just started playing a bit again. Previously played with a mate who played on his housemates Xbox but he's gone and bought a PS3 and now plays BF3 with another mate. Had a few sessions in the last week though.

We were both the top 2 players on our team in probably 90% of games. Still such a good game.

I just started playing a bit again. Previously played with a mate who played on his housemates Xbox but he's gone and bought a PS3 and now plays BF3 with another mate. Had a few sessions in the last week though.

We were both the top 2 players on our team in probably 90% of games. Still such a good game.

Yeah, it will always hold a special place in my heart. :cry:

I tried playing it recently and the games were so empty it was unplayable. The only maps that had decent sized lobbies were Arica Harbour and Atacama Desert.

BF3 is a great game, but something about it makes me miss BFBC2...

Yeah, it will always hold a special place in my heart. :cry:

I tried playing it recently and the games were so empty it was unplayable. The only maps that had decent sized lobbies were Arica Harbour and Atacama Desert.

BF3 is a great game, but something about it makes me miss BFBC2...

It's weird, there can't actually be that few people playing it. I don't know why they can't just cut down on the number of lobbies so they're appropriate for the amount of people. Just finished playing, started off like that but had 4 or 5 pretty decent games with 10/11 a side. So many ace pins :P

It's weird, there can't actually be that few people playing it. I don't know why they can't just cut down on the number of lobbies so they're appropriate for the amount of people. Just finished playing, started off like that but had 4 or 5 pretty decent games with 10/11 a side. So many ace pins :P

Last time I checked there were about 1,000 people playing on Xbox 360. You are right, if they cut the number of lobbies down then there is no reason why the games shouldn't be reasonably full.

I bet it's just the hardcore level 50's playing now though. Chopper ho's gallore! :crylaugh:

Last time I checked there were about 1,000 people playing on Xbox 360. You are right, if they cut the number of lobbies down then there is no reason why the games shouldn't be reasonably full.

I bet it's just the hardcore level 50's playing now though. Chopper ho's gallore! :crylaugh:

Still seems to be a mixed bag to be fair, same with numbers of people playing. Barely any worse than before BF3 came out tbh so i'm still having fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a quick blast yesterday. Still amazing. But totally full of noobs.

Was getting ace pin every match I played and 4-5 K/D's. lol

Noobs?, maybe they just aint played it much, as they got other things to do.

I hope you aint one of those saddo's who take the piss out of crap players, cause that would make you a right dick

Only 2,683 people playing on xbox worldwide. Annoying thing is they've not done anything about the servers, there's still 2,434 online which means most of the games you come across are pretty much empty :( Gonna have to get BF3 soon!

Archived