Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Cob or Roll?

Cob or Roll  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Which One?

• Cob
    • Roll

think yourselves lucky, down here in border country we are literally minutes from warwickshire and 'batch/cob' wars are a plenty.

obviously we all know it's a 'cob' but that doesn't stop them breaking border control and trying to sell their 'batches' in gods county of leicestershire.

When I was up Leicester yesterday I went to my nan's house before the match and she asked me if I wanted a cob and I didn't have a bean what she was on about! :laugh:

But my dad said cob is used round Bristol way in all but I can't remember anyone ever using that word before :laugh: Must just be really old!

When I was up Leicester yesterday I went to my nan's house before the match and she asked me if I wanted a cob and I didn't have a bean what she was on about! :laugh:

But my dad said cob is used round Bristol way in all but I can't remember anyone ever using that word before :laugh: Must just be really old!

:o

You must now say cob then if your family are doing it :D

Archived