Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox96

PES or Fifa

The best football game  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Fifa or PES

• Fifa
    • PES

Which is better for network play??

Hugely disappointed with PES' network play. Timelag made it unplayable.

What's Fifa's like?

Yes, I think it's good to be honest, just annoying when it says connection lost with appoent because your beating them and they quit.

Yes, I think it's good to be honest, just annoying when it says connection lost with appoent because your beating them and they quit.

Same here, thats why I always flip out and send them messages. Why do they quit :@?

I prefer PES but I don't know why, I like my old creativy I spose + sad enough to make whole Leicester squad lol.

But personally they both have to introduce more, like attendances, away attendances, more chants and better looking fans etc. and PES needs to get the licenses for more teams, and get the Championship, fake names at the very least.

PES was better when it first came along because the gameplay was much better, but frankly FIFA has come along leaps and bounds in the last few editions in that dept. FIFA for me :thumbup:

Archived