Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peterborofox

Funniest Moments of the Season

at s****horpe on friday when all the balloons collected at the bottom of the stands, one of the stewards stamped on one and it didnt burst causing her to floor herself lol that was pretty funny

That was quite funny. She did take the cheering and the inevitable 'She Fell Over' very well though.

This.

Apparently later that night i spoke to Joe Mattock on the phone. I called him a ****. I barely remember this.

3 bottles of StongyB's for £3 = Smuts heaven. I took £20 with me. I had no change and the tinnies i took vanished too.

Where were you stood during this Mr Kemp?

Just behind a certain Mr Ruddle.

Cheltenham fans conga - quality

Bristol Rovers - groundsman having to give his spade back and told to leave

Barry Hayles kicking the ball into his own face

Stockdale kicking the ball at Tranmere 'chavs' in the ground who were giving the players stick before the Tranmere away game

Walsall and Cheltenham away from beginning to end

Incey dancing

Stewards not knowing what to do at Walsall when the snowball fight started

jippo chant at the bloke with the board at peterborough

someone falling off the step in front of me at s****horpe

milky moo cow :wub:

Bakey :giggle:

DB defending referees <_<

my shimmy on friday

funniest thing i have ever seen on friday when the stewards wouldn't let us round near the players and when we were walking out Mikey shouting "Stewards are gay!" QUALITY :thumbup:

:crylaugh:

jippo chant at the bloke with the board at peterborough

someone falling off the step in front of me at s****horpe

milky moo cow :wub:

Bakey :giggle:

DB defending referees <_<

my shimmy on friday

funniest thing i have ever seen on friday when the stewards wouldn't let us round near the players and when we were walking out Mikey shouting "Stewards are gay!" QUALITY :thumbup:

:crylaugh:

Yes!

In fact, i'm getting that video up.

Mine (although not Leicester related) has to be in our home game against Cheltenham. One of the Chelt players took a dive right by Martin Allen, he then proceeded to march over, drag them to their feet and throw them back towards play. fooking hilarious that man is.

editted because I can't spell

Mine (although not Leicester related) has to be in our home game against Cheltenham. One of the Chelt players took a dive right by Martin Allen, he then proceeded to march over, drag them to their feet and throw them back towards play. fooking hilarious that man is.

editted because I can't spell

:giggle: I would have loved to see that. Fair play to him though.

Archived