Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Fifa 09 Foxestalk League

Right, we're looking for 10 players, possibly more, but we'll start with 10.

Aiming to make a league where we play each other twice, meaning 18 matches. Probably playing one a week. If you have Fifa 09 on the xbox 360, and think you'll be commited enough to play one game every week for 18 weeks then sign up.

An idea from Granno regarding the teams is that we all pick a different 5 star team that we will use throughout. I like this idea and we'll go with this unless anyone has some extreme dislike for it.

I have a fixture list generator software, and I'm happy to update the league table as we go, so all you have to do is arrange to play your game with your opponent. If your fixture is at 'home', you need to challenge the other person so it's at your ground etc.

So stick your name down, with the 5-star or 4 1/2 star team you want to play with throughout (Club teams only) and then I'll compile the fixtures. I'll post each gameweeks' fixtures in the thread, and I'll also send your whole personal fixture list via PM, so you know who you've got coming up.

1. Nussul - Liverpool

Any other suggestions/ideas welcome.

Just to clarify something.

What happens when:

a) A fixture does not get played, because people can't find the time that particular week.

b) A game gets cut off due to an honest connection error, not any 'Wah Wah I'm leaving crap'.

Just to clarify something.

What happens when:

a) A fixture does not get played, because people can't find the time that particular week.

b) A game gets cut off due to an honest connection error, not any 'Wah Wah I'm leaving crap'.

For a) I was thinking that it would left as a fixture that needed to be played, and if it couldnt be in that particular week, they'd just play it another time when they both could?

But in a whole week surely people will find 10 minutes somewhere. :unsure:

For a) I was thinking that it would left as a fixture that needed to be played, and if it couldnt be in that particular week, they'd just play it another time when they both could?

But in a whole week surely people will find 10 minutes somewhere. :unsure:

Yeah I agree.

I suppose b) is a bit difficult. How can you prove it was a honest connection error. :dunno:

What happens when:

Any suggestions for resolving this situation should it arise?

3 more people and we're there. (Basingstoke wants in just needs to pick his team)

Any suggestions for resolving this situation should it arise?

3 more people and we're there. (Basingstoke wants in just needs to pick his team)

It's either gotta be the score at the point the game ends, or you can agree on a rematch maybe?

It's either gotta be the score at the point the game ends, or you can agree on a rematch maybe?

Possibly rematch, but the 'score difference' is made up.

For example, lildave is beating me 2-0 when my connection fails, so we rematch, I let him score twice, and we carry on.

Possibly rematch, but the 'score difference' is made up.

For example, lildave is beating me 2-0 when my connection fails, so we rematch, I let him score twice, and we carry on.

Yeah sounds fair to me.

1. Nussul - Liverpool

2. Granno - Arsenal

3. Tilley - Newcastle United

4. Ashley - Manchester United

5. LD3 - Tottenham

6. 'Kokopops - Barcelona

7. Basingstoke Fox - Inter Milan

There may be a week or two in the middle of this where I might go to my dads in London and I wont have my xbox there so I might miss a game or two but Ill let you know if something like that happens.

There may be a week or two in the middle of this where I might go to my dads in London and I wont have my xbox there so I might miss a game or two but Ill let you know if something like that happens.

That'd be fine mate, we'd just rearrange those fixtures so that when you came back you'd have a couple of weeks playing twice a week :thumbup:

Play defensively away at lildave and Tilley, and battle for the victory at home to me....you'll get the points somewhere.

I'm gonna stack the defense and just hope for a 1-0 with the shittiest goal ever haha

Archived