Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Fifa 09 Foxestalk League

Right, all games played.

Next 'Gameweek' will open on Wednesday.

It's highly likely I'll go all season without scoring :(

Ah, you've got a trip to Anfield next.

You'll bag a few there.

Liverpool boss Ashley Jupp has given his thoughts for the coming games and the title and wooden spoon battles.

Speaking about the upcoming game against Mark at Anfield, he said: 'I'm going out to win. It will be a tough game but I need to be winning my home games and taking what I can from the aways to maintain my position. It will be very difficult, but it's a must-win.'

'In terms of the title battle, Basingstoke is definately the one to beat. Also, lildave and Lisemore will be serious challengers to him and it will be interesting when they play each other this week.'

Speaking about the 'wooden spoon' battle, Jupp revealed: 'I don't think it's fair to say who I think will come last, so I won't reveal any names. But with a player like Robinho up front he should be doing a lot better'.

Nice spreadsheet again, got a good set of statistics for all the seperate players too. Week 16, Me vs Nussul, I reckon that will be a pretty big game. Next game should be tough too as Ashley has all 6 points so far. However, the result at Old Trafford should hopefully be different to that of the Champions League. :D

Arsenal boss Tom Gransden today turned up the heat on FYF before their basement battle this week.

Gransden defiantley claimed "Our boys have improved dramatically since the first game of the season".

Laughing away claims Manchester City could cause an upset, Gransden scoffed "If I dont beat FYF, I'll not only eat my hat, but shit in it, let it fester for a few days, and then eat it".

:whistle:

Laughing away claims Manchester City could cause an upset, Gransden scoffed "If I dont beat FYF, I'll not only eat my hat, but shit in it, let it fester for a few days, and then eat it".

:whistle:

If that's the way you want to play it... :giggle::whistle:

As per usual let me know of any mistakes, I did this update quite quickly

Granno's goal difference is wrong should be -11 making him bottom. :whistle: :whistle: :D

Granno's goal difference is wrong should be -11 making him bottom. :whistle: :whistle: :D

Yeh, means his performance chart and stuff is wrong as well.

Good work though Alex, nice viewing.

Yeh, means his performance chart and stuff is wrong as well.

Good work though Alex, nice viewing.

Whoops! I'll sort that out and reupload it.

Edit: The network's messing up at work, I'll have to wait until that's sorted.

Gameweek 3 is now open.

Round 3 ......................

Alexikokopops v Tilley

Ashley v Basingstoke Fox

Fox You Forest v Granno

J.Lisemore v lildave3

NSLL v Mark

Game in bold selected for ITV4's Thursday night coverage i'm hearing.

Archived