Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Fifa 09 Foxestalk League

I've been playing ultimate team which is like so easy so when I play propper fifa again its really hard! I'm going to practice a little before I play Ashley :thumbup:

lol He says as he sits top of the league on his +10 GD. :P

Mark I'll just give you the win there.

Connection cut out and you were easily winning.

I've gonna have to seriously rethink my participation in this competition with internet connection as shit as mine.

Plus the lag was ****ing horrible.

Full credit you were beating me anyway.

Little annoying when you aim to play purely with pace yet my internet connection lags so much :|

I know how you feel, my connection is usually dreadful considering I can only get 0.5-1mb connection in my area, I live next to a fooking business park too!! Absolute pisstake!!!

Full credit you were beating me anyway.

Little annoying when you aim to play purely with pace yet my internet connection lags so much :|

I've never had any problems playing you. Well only very rarely, and even then I think it was my internet anyway.

What the fook... I thought you were gonna help a brother out NSLL :(

It's my internet G. It's fcuking shambolic.

Haven't had a decent game since I played Alexikokopops.

Following another frustrating 'connection lost' message I punched my console and I'm now being told the disk drive is fooked. Happy times.

I've never had any problems playing you. Well only very rarely, and even then I think it was my internet anyway.

It's been the last few weeks that it's really started playing up.

It's been working all day as well, and it is now...but occasionally it cuts out for a few minutes randomly...normally when I'm on live. It's frustrating as fcuk because it means I can't play to any standard at all really...and also for everyone else as that's two opponents now that have had their games with me lagging and losing connection.

Unless it sorts itself out very soon it would be in all your lots best interest if I bow out and let someone else (for example Cat Burger, who's been eyeing the thread up quite a bit i see :P) take over from me and have my fixtures or something.

It's been the last few weeks that it's really started playing up.

It's been working all day as well, and it is now...but occasionally it cuts out for a few minutes randomly...normally when I'm on live. It's frustrating as fcuk because it means I can't play to any standard at all really...and also for everyone else as that's two opponents now that have had their games with me lagging and losing connection.

Unless it sorts itself out very soon it would be in all your lots best interest if I bow out and let someone else (for example Cat Burger, who's been eyeing the thread up quite a bit i see :P) take over from me and have my fixtures or something.

How do you connect your xbox to the internet, wirelessley, or through a wire connected to a laptop?

How do you connect your xbox to the internet, wirelessley, or through a wire connected to a laptop?

Via wireless, I have a router on the back of my xbox which connects to the netgear. Generally through when the xbox live cuts out my internet connection does on here for a while. Again it's always very temporary though.

Via wireless, I have a router on the back of my xbox which connects to the netgear. Generally through when the xbox live cuts out my internet connection does on here for a while. Again it's always very temporary though.

I use the Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter. It's served me pretty well.

I'm trying to think of how to cure it, I should know, otherwise I'm gonna be useless when I get my degree :P

For the record, I'd have probably lost the game without cut outs and lagging anyway. Mark was excellent, definately deserving of more points than he's got so far. It's just annoying that I don't really get a chance to play the best I can.

I use the Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter. It's served me pretty well.

Yeah I think that's what I have.

Pretty sure the problems come from the netgear.

For the record, I'd have probably lost the game without cut outs and lagging anyway. Mark was excellent, definately deserving of more points than he's got so far. It's just annoying that I don't really get a chance to play the best I can.

Yeah I think that's what I have.

Pretty sure the problems come from the netgear.

The only thing I can think of is that the router firmware is out of date. Mine was and it kept dropping the connection.

If it keeps happening I can swing by next week and take a look if you want?

Anyone know if Game's disc repair machine can cure one of these scratches:

Scratches that follow the curve of the disc are very damaging and prevent a disc from being read. If you see that your disc has even one of these types of scratches, the disc is damaged, and you will no longer be able to play it.

Even if I got it as part of a bundle?

Try your luck.

I had to take back GTA and PES not long after buying them, both because i'd scratched them by knocking over my console. Didn't even need receipts.

Try your luck.

I had to take back GTA and PES not long after buying them, both because i'd scratched them by knocking over my console. Didn't even need receipts.

Will give it a shot.

I bought Fifa 09 preowned about a couple of months ago from a shop called Cex in Basingstoke, it was bollocks, stopped working after about a week, I went to take it back to try and get it replaced but they were having none of it because "my console did it" despite the fact that its not done any scratches to ANY of my other games!! Then I bought a new one from GAME and it still works perfectly.

Anyways my point is watch out if your taking it back becuase you might not be able to, might be worth coming up with a story before you go or something.

Archived