Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Fifa 09 Foxestalk League

It's my internet G. It's fcuking shambolic.

Haven't had a decent game since I played Alexikokopops.

Following another frustrating 'connection lost' message I punched my console and I'm now being told the disk drive is fooked. Happy times.

Bah, why couldn't you have had shitty connection when you played me :angry:

Alex your spreadsheet gave me so much inspiration!! :D:wub:

:thumbup:

Ashley, you around tonight? I can play tonight if you want. By the way which tag should I add? Just that you have two.

I'm going to have to make a new free xbox live gold account up before I can play, I tried making one yesterday however it just gave me a straight silver i'll try again tho.

Arsenal boss Tom Gransden today insisted the board are still backing him, despite a poor start to the season.

The Gunners have lost all 3 games so far, including an embarrasing 10-0 defeat in Gransden's first game.

When asked about his counterpart in next week's clash, Gransden replied "Basingstoke is obviously a very good manager, but unbeaten runs were there to be broke, sure we will be underdogs, but we will be fired up, and ready to return home with all 3 points in the bag".

:whistle:

That a dig there Granno? :giggle: I might well be beaten by the time I next play you too lol.

Just spicing things up a bit. I can't win proper games, but I can try my best at mind games :D

Just spicing things up a bit. I can't win proper games, but I can try my best at mind games :D

:giggle: :laugh:

Fook em all, fook em all,

Granno, Lisemore and Nussul

I am Basingstoke, I am the best

I am Basingstoke so fook all the rest!

:P:D

These mind games are where I start to go downhill like Rafa and his pop at fergie a few months back.

:giggle: :laugh:

Fook em all, fook em all,

Granno, Lisemore and Nussul

I am Basingstoke, I am the best

I am Basingstoke so fook all the rest!

:P:D

These mind games are where I start to go downhill like Rafa and his pop at fergie a few months back.

:giggle: You can't beat Rafa taking the bait, and it cost him big time!

Archived