Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Fifa 09 Foxestalk League

Looking like another convincing Lisemore win. Damn he's good.

Not as good as Basingstoke though i'm afraid :(

Anyway,

Bayern Munich 7 - 2 Tottenham

Goals -

Ze Roberto - 16 mins

Toni - 27 mins

Schweinsteiger - 45 mins

Toni - 58 mins

Podolski - 66 mins

Podolski - 72 mins

J.Defoe - 75 mins

Podolski - 81 mins

J.Defoe - 83 mins

No bookings.

To be fair to lildave he had a fair few chances, but my keeper was on top form :)

Good game.

Well played Lisemore, cracking player. :thumbup:

I couldn't seem to do anything at the start. Defending was terrible. Even my kick offs went horribly lol

Like is said in my previous post, if it wasn't for my keeper on occassions it would have been a closer result.

Podolski for Golden Boot anyone :whistle: ?

Like is said in my previous post, if it wasn't for my keeper on occassions it would have been a closer result.

Podolski for Golden Boot anyone :whistle: ?

I swear all of your goals were chips too! lol

Although I did it myself for the 2nd goal. :giggle: Defoe and Lennon were my only two decent players. Modric can die.

Boys, try and get your games done tonight if poss so we can have a day break before the new week on Weds.

Have just come back from getting my disc machined into shape, preparing for the moment of truth.

Wednesday at the latest, there's still two more games to go. Tilley seems to have disappeared.

Tilley's around quite a lot in fairness.

A trip to town and the couple of quid to use the disc repair machine thing turned out to be a bit of a waste.

Made no difference whatsoever - worth a try though I guess.

Gonna have to get a new game.

Tilley's around quite a lot in fairness.

I've posted about three times in this thread asking whether he's keen on playing at a certain time and had no response. I reckon he's run off with Jobber, performing in drag around all the Working Men's Clubs of North Yorkshire.

I'll be ready tonight if Ashley is.

I'm game. Just recovering the gamertag which the person who sold me his I didnt realise it still had 8 or 9 months left after speaking to him earlier. :)

Archived