Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Fifa 09 Foxestalk League

Im not playing Ashley until tomorrow now becasue my connection is slow and Ashley is going to be out later so we're going to play tomorrow. My xbox overheated when I was playing gta afterwards so it would have been annoying anyway lol. Ive moved it now so it shouldn't overheat now.

Just out of curiosity what does happen if Tilley and I don't complete our fixture by tonight?

Rolls over to next week, so you'll have next weeks fixture, and also have to play Tilley.

Rolls over to next week, so you'll have next weeks fixture, and also have to play Tilley.

:thumbup:

Or sort of just have it as a 'TBA' game and then just arrange to play it in your own time when you can.

:thumbup:

Or sort of just have it as a 'TBA' game and then just arrange to play it in your own time when you can.

This is probably what will have to happen with my game vs J Lisemore, and potentially the one after that whilst I find a replacement disk.

It's because there's nobody ever online on ours it seems. And the guy who is running it doesn't even have a working Fifa disc. lol

I think it's because us Xbox owners have better things to do than sit around playing consoles all day long :cool:

We were on 17 pages this morning. We're now on 23 lol

You were on 17 and, urr, you're now on 20 (with the help of us PS3ers mocking you, that is :whistle:)

So basically what we're saying is that you've got the people who like to spend all day posting on the internet...?

The BAP way:

Go onto custom session in BAP online play, then search, the find my name then click on it to join. Then when the game starts change the camera view to normal and select any.

Hopefully no one will join in

The BAP way:

Go onto custom session in BAP online play, then search, the find my name then click on it to join. Then when the game starts change the camera view to normal and select any.

Hopefully no one will join in

What is this waffle?

Take it to the PS3 thread and take all these cretins with you. lol

Archived