Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Fifa 09 Foxestalk League

Ok then well a win is a win, thats the main thing. Unlucky Granno, may want to work on the slide tackles :P

A couple of harsh decisions. Denilson with the first tackle of the game and he saw red. Always gonna be an uphill struggle.

A couple of harsh decisions. Denilson with the first tackle of the game and he saw red. Always gonna be an uphill struggle.

Yeah the 1st one was abit of a joke because I was ment to pass it to the player you took out. Unlucky. I liked my free kick though :P

I didnt manage to get them because it didnt come up with a full time menu for me. The first goal was in the 29th min though I believe.

I forgot to note them down, only know the scorers. Sorry boyos. Just make them up, 5-0 at half time, 2 goals between half time and the 53rd minute.

My mate's just the same as me on this.

I was round his earlier playing with my Liverpool side and absolutely thrashed him. The signs were there, swearing at the tv, blaming the dog, accusations of cheating.

I'm just the same when I lose :laugh:

I was round his earlier playing with my Liverpool side and absolutely thrashed him. The signs were there, swearing at the tv, blaming the dog, accusations of cheating.

I'm running out of excuses. :whistle:

Same as although I don't accuse of cheating I just say the game is shite because of a bounce or if it doesn't select the right defender or something. It can be the most frustrating game ever sometimes!!

I still can't believe the referee refused to book Nemanja Vidic for deliberatly denying a goalscoring oppurtunity. Livid.

I can't believe I had Denilson off with my first challenge of the game!

I've posted about three times in this thread asking whether he's keen on playing at a certain time and had no response. I reckon he's run off with Jobber, performing in drag around all the Working Men's Clubs of North Yorkshire.

:laugh:

Tilley must lead an awesome life if he couldn't find 10 minutes for a fifa game :giggle:

If only..........

Where the fuck is Tilley?

Here. :D!

Archived