Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Fifa 09 Foxestalk League

Ok, ill wait untill the games are played, thanks anyway.

No worries :thumbup: That last update I posted was just an update of last Wednesdays spreadsheet (with mine and Tilley's game from week 3 in it). Game week 4 ends at midnight tonight. We're waiting on two games (FYF vs Tilley and NSLL vs Lisemore.

No worries :thumbup: That last update I posted was just an update of last Wednesdays spreadsheet (with mine and Tilley's game from week 3 in it). Game week 4 ends at midnight tonight. We're waiting on two games (FYF vs Tilley and NSLL vs Lisemore.

Lisemore's fifa disk has broke, same situation as Nussuls however he can play it at my house due to us knowing each other if need be.

Lisemore's fifa disk has broke, same situation as Nussuls however he can play it at my house due to us knowing each other if need be.

Would be happy with that, no pressure in terms of time though, perfectly happy to let it run on as a TBA game.

Well, it's Wednesday again so.

Gameweek 5 is now open.

Round 5 ......................

Alexikokopops v J.Lisemore

Ashley v NSLL

Fox You Forest v Basingstoke Fox

Granno v lildave3

Tilley v Mark

Games TBA:

J.Lisemore v NSLL

Tilley v Fox You Forest

Well, it's Wednesday again so.

Gameweek 5 is now open.

Round 5 ......................

Alexikokopops v J.Lisemore

Ashley v NSLL

Fox You Forest v Basingstoke Fox

Granno v lildave3

Tilley v Mark

Games TBA:

J.Lisemore v NSLL

Tilley v Fox You Forest

I'm not sure if I am going to be able to play this one yet. My xbox has gone from getting 2 red lights but playable for 20 minutes to 3 red lights. It is FOOKED! lol I have ordered a box to come and collect it with the insurance thing but just letting people know now that I may not be able to play this week.

I'm not sure if I am going to be able to play this one yet. My xbox has gone from getting 2 red lights but playable for 20 minutes to 3 red lights. It is FOOKED! lol I have ordered a box to come and collect it with the insurance thing but just letting people know now that I may not be able to play this week.

No worries, just play it when you get it back along with the next week game.

Ashley, if Lisemore needs to come round yours to play me, I've got you this week as well so a back-to-back would make sense.

Manchester United 5 - 0 Liverpool

24 Minutes - GOAL - P.Scholes

44 Minutes - BOOKING(RED CARD) - D.Berbatov

49 Minutes - GOAL - W.Rooney

77 Minutes - GOAL - C.Ronaldo

84 Minutes - GOAL - C.Ronaldo

90 Minutes - GOAL - C.Ronaldo

I'm very happy with this result, Rooney & Ronaldo yet again on form for Manchester United.

Archived